Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
540 Posts
We'll be at Lost Lake this weekend. I'll look for you when we drive by(we always drive up and float back down). RR :D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think we are going to make a trip down to the cove above lost lake.i will be in my pontoon boat this weekend,an older sun tracker/bass buggy,will look for ya

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I was going to go down to parker. But I could always drive the extra 10min to see Big River.
Where can I launch? Is there any bars on the water like in Parker?

·
Banned
540 Posts
i think we are going to make a trip down to the cove above lost lake.i will be in my pontoon boat this weekend,an older sun tracker/bass buggy,will look for ya
Cool. We'll be in that upper Sandbar sometime Saturday afternoon. We'll look for ya'. RR

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to go down to parker. But I could always drive the extra 10min to see Big River.
Where can I launch? Is there any bars on the water like in Parker?
there are coves every couple of miles you can pull into and get out of the current.you just got to watch out when the water is low for rock bars.there is a public lauch ramp on the cali side.its like 15 bucks for the day.if nobody goes with me you can launch with us at the big river rv park.i will pm you my number if you want to come.water is always perfect.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
there are coves every couple of miles you can pull into and get out of the current.you just got to watch out when the water is low for rock bars.there is a public lauch ramp on the cali side.its like 15 bucks for the day.if nobody goes with me you can launch with us at the big river rv park.i will pm you my number if you want to come.water is always perfect.

Thanks for the invite. I will let you know later in the week.

·
Registered
436 Posts

Hay joey will you pull me back if i run out of fuel?I'll be heading out friday nite after work.

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Thanks. CS can you confirm it is open.

Ultra-

It was open the first couple of weeks of April and then two weeks ago we called to place a "to go" order and they were closed. The lady that works there said they close if its slow so call ahead. I think I would try and call before making that haul from LL.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Ultra-

It was open the first couple of weeks of April and then two weeks ago we called to place a "to go" order and they were closed. The lady that works there said they close if its slow so call ahead. I think I would try and call before making that haul from LL.

How far is it from lost lakes to big river? Can it be done on 26 gal of gas in a 468 tunnel ram with 2 750cfm's?

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
How far is it from lost lakes to big river? Can it be done on 26 gal of gas in a 468 tunnel ram with 2 750cfm's?

You should be ok, maybe someone else can chime in who has a similiar set up. I have a 468 single carb and I go from Big River to lost Lake and back. Its about 12 miles (by water) from LL to BR.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
You should be ok, maybe someone else can chime in who has a similiar set up. I have a 468 single carb and I go from Big River to lost Lake and back. Its about 12 miles (by water) from LL to BR.
I should be able to make it if I keep my foot out of it. Is the fuel on the water?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Ultra-

Thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Ultra-
We had dinner there Friday night, (killer food) and we were about the only group in there- about 8 ish-

Rivrrts- good to meet ya and match a name to a face-

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
The Dock was open 2 weeks ago for break and dinner. Its been slow so im sure he will appreciate your business. Jim is a very cool guy unlike his son Danny. Just kidding djd :D I sure would hate to see the place go away, we really like that place. We also love Al and Lindas at Hidden Valley, great food over there.

CS

1 - 20 of 43 Posts