Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the waiting list and space 104 is available, thinking of dropping my trailer there for May-July. Can any of the locals tell me if this is a good spot?

·
About 500' AGL
2,470 Posts
It's a good spot as long as you arent next to Cyclone.....:D I heard he sometimes keeps rotting chicken nuggets in his fridge.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
True. The management frowns on Bitch Slapping in front of the office.:)hand
HD ya ol dog. How goes it?

They've changed management several times since "The bitch slap heard round the world".

I believe they actually encourage bitch slapping now, and rumor has it there
will be some friendly competitions this year.

Come on back! :D

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
HD ya ol dog. How goes it?

They've changed management several times since "The bitch slap heard round the world".

I believe they actually encourage bitch slapping now, and rumor has it there
will be some friendly competitions this year.

Come on back! :D
:D
I'll have to plan a trip to BR later this summer. I really like it down there. Always nice looking hardware and good folks to hang out with.;)

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
It's a good spot as long as you arent next to Cyclone.....:D I heard he sometimes keeps rotting chicken nuggets in his fridge.
Doesn't everybody?

:D
I'll have to plan a trip to BR later this summer. I really like it down there. Always nice looking hardware and good folks to hang out with.;)
Unfortunately they don't have the day use thing anymore Dave. They stopped it a couple years back (one of the big reasons I put in for a spot).

Lots of other places to launch though.

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Balls !!

I was on the waiting list and space 104 is available, thinking of dropping my trailer there for May-July. Can any of the locals tell me if this is a good spot?
How long was that waiting list, if you don't mind me asking ??

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
ya the key to BR is to get in and then every year ask what spots come up open after the season is over. We've moved three times to get the spot we have now.

·
Big River Boy
256 Posts
I'm in space 90 which is across from 104. Its a nice spot. Has good grass. Your neighbor on the corner has some little kids but worships Nascar and beer. Its all good.

Party on:)devil

·
Registered
678 Posts
Watch Out for the guy in space 90 :D but other then that... 104 has been a good spot. Bill Hannah used to be there back in the day... many drunk nights beginning and ending at spot 104...

HB

·
Big River Boy
256 Posts
Watch Out for the guy in space 90 :D but other then that... 104 has been a good spot. Bill Hannah used to be there back in the day... many drunk nights beginning and ending at spot 104...

HB

Randy, Randy, Starting Sh%t and it aint' even summer yet.:D

SteveE

1 - 20 of 23 Posts