Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love ya Brother !! Hang in there !! Whether you know it or not... You sir are an icon in our world !!! Much respect !!

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Thanks guys I had to get up and take some pain meds and thought I would check out the ol site, been a while sense I've been on I guess I was getting home sick. LOL Still getting buy one day at a time with the help of the Good Lord above. I have to take them one day at a time now days but I still manage to stack a few good ones together. Looking forward too summer and get as many lake days as I can in while I can. I ain't giving up on life by no means, I just have to stretch them out as much as I can. Got to order a few parts for the pump here pretty quick so I can be ready for the water this spring. Don't know how I managed to do it but I lost the shoe and ride plate off the pump at the end of the year. Sure glad it didn't do some stupid shit while coming off. most every pass was 100+ Thanks to the Lord up above for looking after this ol Fart and my son. Gonna give B1 racing a call and get it replaced with some of their magic and do it all again this year. With the help of my brothers I am gonna try to hit the outlaw race up at El Reno if the health and the boat hold out. If the health don't cooperate then I will probably put Donny in the seat. Any way that's the only plans I'm making ahead of time the rest will be made as I can day by day. Love all you Forkers I'll check in more often This forum is still home for me, just need to come home more. LOL

:rolleyes::))THumbsUp:wink2:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
It's really good to hear from you. Hopefully, I can get up that way one of these days to actually meet up with you and some of the other guys.
You know my position on jets and pokin' fun of them, but you really do have a nice looking boat, and it sounds like you've got it running like it should.

This location has been awfully quiet with you not posting, so keep posting.
Again, It's good to see you're posting.

I assume you're not planning any outings in the next few weeks?

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I had to get up and take some pain meds and thought I would check out the ol site, been a while sense I've been on I guess I was getting home sick. LOL Still getting buy one day at a time with the help of the Good Lord above. I have to take them one day at a time now days but I still manage to stack a few good ones together. Looking forward too summer and get as many lake days as I can in while I can. I ain't giving up on life by no means, I just have to stretch them out as much as I can. Got to order a few parts for the pump here pretty quick so I can be ready for the water this spring. Don't know how I managed to do it but I lost the shoe and ride plate off the pump at the end of the year. Sure glad it didn't do some stupid shit while coming off. most every pass was 100+ Thanks to the Lord up above for looking after this ol Fart and my son. Gonna give B1 racing a call and get it replaced with some of their magic and do it all again this year. With the help of my brothers I am gonna try to hit the outlaw race up at El Reno if the health and the boat hold out. If the health don't cooperate then I will probably put Donny in the seat. Any way that's the only plans I'm making ahead of time the rest will be made as I can day by day. Love all you Forkers I'll check in more often This forum is still home for me, just need to come home more. LOL

:rolleyes::))THumbsUp:wink2:

Much Love and respect from this cat !! If I can help let me know !!

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's really good to hear from you. Hopefully, I can get up that way one of these days to actually meet up with you and some of the other guys.
You know my position on jets and pokin' fun of them, but you really do have a nice looking boat, and it sounds like you've got it running like it should.

We will be your jet huckleberry... LOL Look forward to hooking up !! It's always good to meet good people !! All bs asside I would like to hook up with your rig for a 6 pack... LOL Get you some e100

·
Oklahoma Hot Boat Assn
481 Posts
Dang Don, I thought you had forgotten your password for this site or something......HAHAH:)Unsure

Looking forward to the first OHBA meeting on the 16th. Hopefully it wont be ball shrinking cold!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
We will be your jet huckleberry... LOL Look forward to hooking up !! It's always good to meet good people !! All bs asside I would like to hook up with your rig for a 6 pack... LOL Get you some e100
I've never been accused of being overly bright, but I'm smart enough to know when not to poke fun of certain jets.
And besides that, I don't know where to get e100.
I'll just have to stick with that cheap $1.50 a gal. e85, but yea, I'd like to meet up with you.

In case you weren't aware, as long as I stay on the trailer, I can say whatever I want.:wink2:

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've never been accused of being overly bright, but I'm smart enough to know when not to poke fun of certain jets.
And besides that, I don't know where to get e100.
I'll just have to stick with that cheap $1.50 a gal. e85, but yea, I'd like to meet up with you.

In case you weren't aware, as long as I stay on the trailer, I can say whatever I want.:wink2:
LOL understood Sir.

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
We buy E100 by the quart jar around here.:secret:[/QUOTE

And the boat don't see a drop. Not that it needs it. :)hand I am surprised that you haven't laced the meth with a dose of Nitro. That could be interesting. :)devil

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Much Love and respect from this cat !! If I can help let me know !!
Love you guys to, and I appreciate the offer. Not a hole lot to do to put it back on the water. going to get with B1 racing for a new shoe and ride plate. Then its just a matter of degrees LOL.

Damn I'm feeling old.:deadhorsejz2:

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts

Thanks Jim I doubt I will be wondering too far from the roost but you never know what will happen around here. If you end up this way any time this summer we will let you try some E 98. I was surprised with the difference in the performance from E85 to E 98. I wont be going back to the 85 any time soon. :D

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
No truer words could be spoken. Merrill and I send you our love, thoughts, and prayers.
Outlaws send our thoughts and prayers..
Chop
:)hand I don't know about being an Icon, unless that's something that happens when you get old. In which case then I might qualify.

And by all means please keep me in your prayers, I'm still a long ways from where I should be. So far all they have managed to do is slow it down a little. Still looking for the right combination of chemo to completely stop, or put it in remission. I'm hopping I will be able to get out and about this summer, but will have to see what the Lord has planed for me. Hope its more than a trailer queen. I would love to make Broken bow and see all the outlaws again. Or even Hugo, but will have to wait and see.:)devil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts