Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
I guess they make em different on Havasu. The Parker recipe is vodka, ameretto, Finest Call (as mentioned before) strawberry puree and pina colada mix. Equal parts blended with ice.

I've never heard of it being made with rum.

·
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess they make em different on Havasu. The Parker recipe is vodka, ameretto, Finest Call (as mentioned before) strawberry puree and pina colada mix. Equal parts blended with ice.

I've never heard of it being made with rum.
Vodka hmmmm I've never heard of many drinks blended with Vodka I've always heard rum either way they are good...

·
Connector Expert
142 Posts
Who has it from the Springs. I know it's Dark Rum and Amaretto but what else?
There are a couple of different recipes on the internet but if you're looking for the Springs recipe I sent myself a text the last time we were there... (normally don't remember after a long weekend). This is what they gave me and we've been making them at home for close to 2 years now.
Vodka, amaretto, stawberry daquiri mix, pineapple juice, and a splash of pina colada mix(for the coconut).. We watched them mix during the week when it wasn't busy and the guy told us what was in them.. now all we need is one of those cool ice shaving machines that they have ;)

·
New here
4,219 Posts
Yup. I make'm with Vodka. Never heard of rum, although I don't think it would hurt it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
How about I come over and hang at your pool this weekend and you can practice making me those drinks. If all fails, I'll take some Coors Light.:D

Oh yeah, a bbq would be nice too.:D

·
Registered
465 Posts
I asked the same question last year.

Vodka
Finest Call Strawberry mix
Finest Call Pina Colada mix
Ammaretto
Pineapple juice optional

Blend equal parts of each with ice.

I always thought it was rum as well, but vodka was the call. Chicks dig it.:)devil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts