Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the hospitality Dave and the ues of the lake. The food was great! Next stop, The V drive Regatta and the Kboat challenge!!! Maybe some serious grudge "exhibitions?"

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Thanks Dave! We all had a great time, hope we can do it again next year.

I will keep my eyes peeled for a good boat for your place at the river.

Chris

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
With out MR. Dave Noyes we could not have our MOTORHEAD MADNESS event.Thankyou for allowing us to use your grounds for our event!I also would like to thank some more people.Thanks to the NJBA staff and their wives,all of our vendors,Jeff Fry for our auction,Steve Brule for many items for the auction and there vendor booth,Tony Scarlata for many items for sale and auction items.Gold Cup and Red Cup racing for all that they did.Brent Kapin and his wife for working the front gate.Brett Bayne of PERFORMANCE BOATS for showing up and writing about our event.I was also lucky enough to get my boat pictured with his model.Steve Rausher #509 and his group spent big time.Joe Morgan father inlaw for bring some bad ass cars to the event.Greg Shoemaker and Mike De Clark.DNE and MDP.All of the boats,trks,cars that showed up.The walk in people.I was in totally blown away of how the boating community grouped together and helped us out! THANK YOU / MARK R.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark,

thank you and all your staff as well. It was well organized and a lot of fun. I feel if the weather was better you would have brought in more $$ but it is what it is. Next time you guys have something like this maybe it will be a boats can run day. We need to see if Dave will let us have a Jets vs Vdrives grudge event! That would bring some people. Again, thank you for the hard work.

Tony

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
:D:DDont worry Tony. I will be giving you some hospitality this weekend:D

Dont mind the Escalade hooking up the the K boat:D:D and driving off:D:D

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Aint nobody hookin up to any K boat Mike, besides,... its not a green jet boat!
Damn! thats gonna leave a mark!:|err

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Dave is one of the coolest guys around. He does a great job of keeping the scene alive in SoCal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts