Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say thanks to Jay at MHP here in mesa az,for those of you who dont know him he is at ( Maximum Horse Power ) for helping with all the bs with adding the nos to the boat, with out his help and making sure it was working right im sure i would have had problems at the power tour this weekend and would have been bumed. Im glad with all his expierence we really made sure that the motor and nos will be working real nice together. Again thanks Jay for all the help could not thank you enough. If you decide to show for the power tour,:D beer is on me bud.

·
Who Dat
110 Posts
I would like to say thanks to Jay at MHP here in mesa az,for those of you who dont know him he is at ( Maximum Horse Power ) for helping with all the bs with adding the nos to the boat, with out his help and making sure it was working right im sure i would have had problems at the power tour this weekend and would have been bumed. Im glad with all his expierence we really made sure that the motor and nos will be working real nice together. Again thanks Jay for all the help could not thank you enough. If you decide to show for the power tour,:D beer is on me bud.
:)grn:)grn:)grnOh yea Jay is definatly the shit when it comes to tunin the bottle and I don't mean the vodka bottle:))eek:)):))eek:)) Nice seein ya today Jake:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)grn:)grn:)grnOh yea Jay is definatly the shit when it comes to tunin the bottle and I don't mean the vodka bottle:))eek:)):))eek:)) Nice seein ya today Jake:)hand:)hand

oh dang tory did not even recognize you man sorry my mind was some where else trying to finish my boat all good now. how is the new rocket working.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks jay really hope you guys try and make it. got a free place for you guys to stay. getting ready to leave here in about 2 hours you have my cell if you guys change your mind. i know with all your help this boat will run strong this weekend and will definately be talking with you this winter to make some more changes.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SURE DID THATS CUSTOM RIGHT THERE PER SAY, BILLET BY KE. YOU KNOW YOU WILL HAVE SOME JUST LIKE IT ON YOUR BOAT BEFORE NEXT SEASON hil:)hil:)hil:) MAYBE WE SHOULD MAS PRODUCE THEM

·
Registered
242 Posts
JAYS THE MAN , ............ # 1 IN MY BOOK , IF YOUR CONSIDERING AN ENGINE BUILD ...... MHP IS THE TICKET , THANKS AGAIN JAY ! :)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jay the boat hauled the mail now just need to make some more hard ware changes.

·
Registered
243 Posts
JAYS THE MAN , ............ # 1 IN MY BOOK , IF YOUR CONSIDERING AN ENGINE BUILD ...... MHP IS THE TICKET , THANKS AGAIN JAY ! :)devil:)devil:)devil
Troy Really glad to finally see you get your boat wet you sure put a lot of time into all the details. Looks awesome. only problem now everytime you use it, you'll spend a week polishing on it, the work never ends.:)hand
Thanks Jay

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
SURE DID THATS CUSTOM RIGHT THERE PER SAY, BILLET BY KE. YOU KNOW YOU WILL HAVE SOME JUST LIKE IT ON YOUR BOAT BEFORE NEXT SEASON hil:)hil:)hil:) MAYBE WE SHOULD MAS PRODUCE THEM
Jay does some fine Work. Got my Carbs Dialed in. Now its just up or down.

I know a bunch of people that have been hooked up here for free or dam near free from KE. Very surprised to see this on here Jake. Especially from Jay. Had it not been for KE, I prolly wouldn't have even known about MHP. He commended Jay highly. Very sad to read this shit. ****en sucks. Kid goes out of his way for many of us Eastsiders and gets this kinda stuff.

The Kid did me justice. Since most of it was as a friend he never asked for a dime. Also sent work to Jay from me. I'm not a racer. Didn't spend 10 thousand but did business on a recommendation from a friend. This is the Best kind of Business. Friend Recommended.

Let me lend my 2cents worth. When in the past I have made a drawing for what I want KE to make. Its 100 percent on the money perfect. If he had a suggestion and it was more functional I rolled with it. So far its all held together. Now If I just said Make me a part, HE makes what ever he thinks is functional and easiest for him to make. IF I didn't give him a spec. That's on me.

Anyone here that knows me personal knows that I could care less on how a part looks if it works. Pretty and Shinny don't mean shit if it breaks or flat out don't fit. I can always paint it or ano the part after I know it works.

Jake, I don't know the story on the part he made for you. Just my dealings with KE, I would be surprised that if you made up a spec drawing of what you wanted that he wouldn't make it good if it were wrong. What did he make for you that didnt work? He made me a part for my Alternator bracket and the shit works great. It aint pretty but works better than the 60 dollar parts from summit. He even donated the Aluminum material. It was a simple tube of 3/4" Aluminum cut to the perfect size. Belt just rides on there perfect... Simple. Effective.

We got a great crew of boaters here. Sometimes we all have issues but in the end we are all boating here at the Sag or at the river and get along pretty well. If something wasn't made right I'm more than sure, if its not interfering with his getting a degree (Scoolin) he would fix what didn't work. If its just the simplicity of it. Well, I keep it simple. Unless I paid an engineer to think out a product to not only function but also be eye candy. Sheez every thing I spec drew for him came out perfect. KE manufacture off my cad drawings were right on the money on all 3 axis.

History, I program a few cnc machines for my living. I can fug up 100s of thousands of parts with just the slip of the finger.:D Yea I'm that good.lol.

Jus sayin. I'm surprised to read this.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Jay does some fine Work. Got my Carbs Dialed in. Now its just up or down.

I know a bunch of people that have been hooked up here for free or dam near free from KE. Very surprised to see this on here Jake. Especially from Jay. Had it not been for KE, I prolly wouldn't have even known about MHP. He commended Jay highly. Very sad to read this shit. ****en sucks. Kid goes out of his way for many of us Eastsiders and gets this kinda stuff.

The Kid did me justice. Since most of it was as a friend he never asked for a dime. Also sent work to Jay from me. I'm not a racer. Didn't spend 10 thousand but did business on a recommendation from a friend. This is the Best kind of Business. Friend Recommended.

Let me lend my 2cents worth. When in the past I have made a drawing for what I want KE to make. Its 100 percent on the money perfect. If he had a suggestion and it was more functional I rolled with it. So far its all held together. Now If I just said Make me a part, HE makes what ever he thinks is functional and easiest for him to make. IF I didn't give him a spec. That's on me.

Anyone here that knows me personal knows that I could care less on how a part looks if it works. Pretty and Shinny don't mean shit if it breaks or flat out don't fit. I can always paint it or ano the part after I know it works.

Jake, I don't know the story on the part he made for you. Just my dealings with KE, I would be surprised that if you made up a spec drawing of what you wanted that he wouldn't make it good if it were wrong. What did he make for you that didnt work? He made me a part for my Alternator bracket and the shit works great. It aint pretty but works better than the 60 dollar parts from summit. He even donated the Aluminum material. It was a simple tube of 3/4" Aluminum cut to the perfect size. Belt just rides on there perfect... Simple. Effective.

We got a great crew of boaters here. Sometimes we all have issues but in the end we are all boating here at the Sag or at the river and get along pretty well. If something wasn't made right I'm more than sure, if its not interfering with his getting a degree (Scoolin) he would fix what didn't work. If its just the simplicity of it. Well, I keep it simple. Unless I paid an engineer to think out a product to not only function but also be eye candy. Sheez every thing I spec drew for him came out perfect. KE manufacture off my cad drawings were right on the money on all 3 axis.

History, I program a few cnc machines for my living. I can fug up 100s of thousands of parts with just the slip of the finger.:D Yea I'm that good.lol.

Jimmy,

I 100% agree with you here! Kyle has always been stand up to me and made or done exactly what he says that he's going to due! In this day and age, that goes a long, long way! Maybe he doesn't know everything that some of the older guys know, but he's getting close and I'd be willing to bet that he'll be in this business for quite sometime!

We have a great group in the Eastside and I'd like to see it stay that way.

Great post Jimmy!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jay does some fine work. Got my carbs dialed in. Now its just up or down.

I know a bunch of people that have been hooked up here for free or dam near free from ke. Very surprised to see this on here jake. Especially from jay. Had it not been for ke, i prolly wouldn't have even known about mhp. He commended jay highly. Very sad to read this shit. ****en sucks. Kid goes out of his way for many of us eastsiders and gets this kinda stuff.

The kid did me justice. Since most of it was as a friend he never asked for a dime. Also sent work to jay from me. I'm not a racer. Didn't spend 10 thousand but did business on a recommendation from a friend. This is the best kind of business. Friend recommended.

Let me lend my 2cents worth. When in the past i have made a drawing for what i want ke to make. Its 100 percent on the money perfect. If he had a suggestion and it was more functional i rolled with it. So far its all held together. Now if i just said make me a part, he makes what ever he thinks is functional and easiest for him to make. If i didn't give him a spec. That's on me.

Anyone here that knows me personal knows that i could care less on how a part looks if it works. Pretty and shinny don't mean shit if it breaks or flat out don't fit. I can always paint it or ano the part after i know it works.

Jake, i don't know the story on the part he made for you. Just my dealings with ke, i would be surprised that if you made up a spec drawing of what you wanted that he wouldn't make it good if it were wrong. What did he make for you that didnt work? He made me a part for my alternator bracket and the shit works great. It aint pretty but works better than the 60 dollar parts from summit. He even donated the aluminum material. It was a simple tube of 3/4" aluminum cut to the perfect size. Belt just rides on there perfect... Simple. Effective.

We got a great crew of boaters here. Sometimes we all have issues but in the end we are all boating here at the sag or at the river and get along pretty well. If something wasn't made right i'm more than sure, if its not interfering with his getting a degree (scoolin) he would fix what didn't work. If its just the simplicity of it. Well, i keep it simple. Unless i paid an engineer to think out a product to not only function but also be eye candy. Sheez every thing i spec drew for him came out perfect. Ke manufacture off my cad drawings were right on the money on all 3 axis.

History, i program a few cnc machines for my living. I can fug up 100s of thousands of parts with just the slip of the finger.:d yea i'm that good.lol.

first off jimmy kyle did not make any part for me and its an inside joke between us. You know it comes down to the rule of if you dont know the story or the whole story dont open your mouth. Now i know we all think sometimes that we know whats going on and open our mouths then realize we just inserted our foot right in there. I have had my run in with some people in this group and let me just say this if any one has a problem with me come to me dont hide behind someone else and talk, i also know that i will not be liked by every body in this world and im ok with that, because you cant please every body, but just because i tell it how it is offends people well sorry but at least i dont lie to your face and behind your back........ Like some do in this group..... You all know who you are. Now as for jay, one of the greatest guys i know and very smart with boats and engines. Jimmy just cause you and kyle build stuff together thats great im happy for you really but i have had my run ins with him we barried the hatchet no big deal, now if there is still a problem well he can call me.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jimmy,

i 100% agree with you here! Kyle has always been stand up to me and made or done exactly what he says that he's going to due! In this day and age, that goes a long, long way! Maybe he doesn't know everything that some of the older guys know, but he's getting close and i'd be willing to bet that he'll be in this business for quite sometime!

We have a great group in the eastside and i'd like to see it stay that way.

Great post jimmy!
keith thats great but one thing it should go a long long way a man should be some one of his word but that dont happen with some in this group. Now there are a lot of great people in this group and some ah but you know even some that i stood up for that did not really care about because thats just me, and then some in this group go behind my back and say shit it gets old man like high school shit ya know, arent we all to old for that stuff i guess not.

2,056 Posts
keith thats great but one thing it should go a long long way a man should be some one of his word but that dont happen with some in this group. Now there are a lot of great people in this group and some ah but you know even some that i stood up for that did not really care about because thats just me, and then some in this group go behind my back and say shit it gets old man like high school shit ya know, arent we all to old for that stuff i guess not.
Alright, I'm going to say it..

You talk about all this "high school shit" and bla bla bla "behind my back" and "it gets old", but every other post by you has something to do with someone talking behind your back. I think you might be a little paranoid. Not everyone is out to get you. You are always the one claiming to "burry the hatchet" with people yet you are the first one to bring up in every single thread about how someone is out to get you. Seriously?? :)sphss BTW I do know some history behind the KE deal if it makes you feel better about my post :)sphss

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright, i'm going to say it..

You talk about all this "high school shit" and bla bla bla "behind my back" and "it gets old", but every other post by you has something to do with someone talking behind your back. I think you might be a little paranoid. Not everyone is out to get you. You are always the one claiming to "burry the hatchet" with people yet you are the first one to bring up in every single thread about how someone is out to get you. Seriously?? :)sphss btw i do know some history behind the ke deal if it makes you feel better about my post :)sphss
billy you dont have a clue and if you were there maybe you would but you dont. You know you play real tuff behind the computer i think its funny cause man face to face you try and be all nice ha ha. And every other post man you must have hit your head. If you got something to say well lets meet

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
billy this is the 3rd time you have tried to start something, why dont you keep your skinny ass mouth shut dude because to tell you the truth im tired of you so keep your ass out of it or we can meet STEP UP OR SHUT UP...

2,056 Posts
billy you dont have a clue and if you were there maybe you would but you dont. You know you play real tuff behind the computer i think its funny cause man face to face you try and be all nice ha ha. And every other post man you must have hit your head. If you got something to say well lets meet
Case in point with your post right there. Same ole song and dance. I am more than willing to tell you word for word in person exactly what I write on here. I've done it many times before, ask around. What's the point though, I just told you everything I have to say. Just an observation but you come off as a hypocrite when you cry wolf and point fingers.

I don't have any problems with you personally Jake. You have been very cool in person and I appreciate you offering to help with your fuel pump. I'm just trying to give you an idea how you come off online. Take it how you like.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts