Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called Dave last week for some Hot and Vynyl Sauces, not a big order 2 of each, not only did he go waaaaayyyyyy out of his way and delivered them to our mobile at Callvilla Bay-Lake Mead, he left them where I suggested and wouldn't take a credit card over the phone, just asked that I keep my word and send a check out upon my return(done this past tuesday). Just gotta say that we appreciated his willingness to service his customer in anyway he sees fit. I can't imagine much money was made on this deal considering the distance for the delivery, but all I gotta say is even being in business for myself for the last 13 years Dave taught me something about customer service.

Thanks again Dave, and if anyone needs the sauce I suggest you send him a PM.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
There was a day when a man's word and or handshake was a bond.
Glad to see your both setting good examples for others.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Called Dave last week for some Hot and Vynyl Sauces, not a big order 2 of each, not only did he go waaaaayyyyyy out of his way and delivered them to our mobile at Callvilla Bay-Lake Mead, he left them where I suggested and wouldn't take a credit card over the phone, just asked that I keep my word and send a check out upon my return(done this past tuesday). Just gotta say that we appreciated his willingness to service his customer in anyway he sees fit. I can't imagine much money was made on this deal considering the distance for the delivery, but all I gotta say is even being in business for myself for the last 13 years Dave taught me something about customer service.

Thanks again Dave, and if anyone needs the sauce I suggest you send him a PM.
you are more than welcome, it was my pleasure and i am glad you are a happy customer. my regular job deals with some very large accounts, but weather it is 4 bottles or a truck load, it is about the customer not the size of the bill, also thank you for order and the nice words.

i am alitlle old fashion and believe that a persons word or hand shake still means something to me..

thanks patrick, looking forward to more and up and coming buisness..also thanks to carey for approaching me..

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
You know its funny to me that a few threads down everyone has there opinion on how great product x y or z is. But this right here is the reason that many of us will always use Boat bling products. Besides the fact that it is a great product, it is owned by an actual person, not some big corporation. All the people associated with boat bling are not only good at what they do, but they are just damn good people. Try and get that kind of service with one of those corporate owned companies. Oh and the product they sell is top notch!:)bulb

·
Registered
219 Posts
I haven't ordered anything from Boat Bling in a while, just tried to get on their website and was unable. Anyone know where I can get some? Would like to get some before next weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts