Performance Boats Forum banner

big thanks to sunkisst

Tags
big sunkisst
2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sunkisst 
#1 ·
wanted to give a big thanks to sunkisst(jack) for all the help he gave me in the past 2 weeks to get my boat back in the water. could not have done it wih out him. thanks jack

#5 · (Edited)
Help

Brent, (Moparjet) You are quite welcome. We both also have to give a big thank you to Stephanie and her dad for allowing us access to the farm's shop. This would have a b-word lifting that 502 eight feet in the air to clear the transom of that 24 footer by hand. Also gotta give the cheerleading squad an atta-boy. Jordan was quite the sport over the last two weekends. Brent, I would do it over any time for a fellow boater any time. You, and anyone that actually knows me, knows that. Just give us both a couple of weeks before the 440 lets loose. By the way, lets go jetboating this weekend. That big boat is needing a break from folks all-a-touching it. Again, Brent, you are quite welcome!!!!! Donnie and Sparky, thanks for forwarding that SHINY-ASS intake. Only Brent can appriciate the all the BLING. Its under a hatch. Knob Creek & water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.