Nice! Did you colorsand it?

·
Banned
989 Posts
right the hell on!

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Dam the East Siders are stepping up this season. Ern you didn't say nuttin bout the blower. Congrats bro. You ERNed it:D

Mike & the Gull Bling, Randy in the Tater Chip Daytona, Big Ern wit da Blowa and even the West sider Squirtcha? with his Earl Smith. Dam this is gunna be a Great Summer.:D:)grn:D
Info
There is a fella named Jake at Saguaro who has Hawaiian Tunnel and says he is pretty dam fast. It sounds purdy healthy. He's from Yuma. He wants some competition. I joked with about running him in the rough stuff. He didn't laugh. He has already run his against mine when Greg ran him. He wants some others to run him. I told soon enough there will be a few who will give him a run for his money.
I still think I can take in the rough stuff:D:D:D:)hand

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Dam the East Siders are stepping up this season. Ern you didn't say nuttin bout the blower. Congrats bro. You ERNed it:D

Mike & the Gull Bling, Randy in the Tater Chip Daytona, Big Ern wit da Blowa and even the West sider Squirtcha? with his Earl Smith. Dam this is gunna be a Great Summer.:D:)grn:D
Info
There is a fella named Jake at Saguaro who has Hawaiian Tunnel and says he is pretty dam fast. It sounds purdy healthy. He's from Yuma. He wants some competition. I joked with about running him in the rough stuff. He didn't laugh. He has already run his against mine when Greg ran him. He wants some others to run him. I told soon enough there will be a few who will give him a run for his money.
I still think I can take in the rough stuff:D:D:D:)hand

A Hawaiian Tunnel? When does he come down to Saguaro? Man i see i got left out " AGAIN":)Rant

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Frank you are always invited! All you need to do is show up.:)coffee I think you can take the Hawaiian but it does sound healthy. Kind of rough to run em at Saguaro.

I told him about Bartlett in October.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Frank you are always invited! All you need to do is show up.:)coffee I think you can take the Hawaiian but it does sound healthy. Kind of rough to run em at Saguaro.

I told him about Bartlett in October.

Anything sounds healthy. I'd like to see the hawaiian tunnel. Did he say how often he comes down?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts