Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built an 1977 Hondo jet 18' but its not big enough for the family looking for an trade 20' are so with good performance more info 909-282-3274 Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Might want to look @ futz boat in the spam section, it is a real clean boat and for the price he is asking, its alot of boat for the asking price,...my family spent some time in it a year or so ago, (Sold my personal boat) the wife has been kinda on me to get into something bigger, and like Tim's! (Thanks Tim!)
Not gonna happen for me, but if you take some time and look at what he has into his, you might be interested!
Todd

·
Registered
615 Posts
check this out!!! I'll make you a hell of a deal ! all the info is in the spam section. 1987 Bahner 21' jet boat

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thanks for the dig NO BUTT NO PUTT ! I never said "no trades".. I just cant do the whole thing. Let me know when your boat sells or some cash comes available so we may wk out something..Good luck, Ryan

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
That Bahner would be the Mini Day I would buy if I were ever in the market for a mini day. Its just a gorgeous boat! I can't believe its still for SALE!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
lucky daze I thought the same thing...if I knew then what I know now about how much things cost for these things I would be all over it..Butt things are real slow..soooooo if you know any one even remotely looking for a great deal on a boat w/ alot of potential send em my way for a great deal..I'm not hurting for cash I just dont need 2 boats...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts