Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding from Corona-Temecula-Escondido on Friday with a few peeps. Anybody else want to join in on the ride? I don't know where we are stopping at in Temecula but the Escondido stop will be at the Stone Brewery for lunch. Never been there but I hear it is a good stop. After that we head back north and stop wherever we want I guess.

If so....I am leaving the Corona Green River exit Chevron at 9:15A.

Just let me know if you want to ride as if I don't hear from any of you I probably won't be at the Chevron station.

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
643 Posts
Riding from Corona-Temecula-Escondido on Friday with a few peeps. Anybody else want to join in on the ride? I don't know where we are stopping at in Temecula but the Escondido stop will be at the Stone Brewery for lunch. Never been there but I hear it is a good stop. After that we head back north and stop wherever we want I guess.

If so....I am leaving the Corona Green River exit Chevron at 9:15A.

Just let me know if you want to ride as if I don't hear from any of you I probably won't be at the Chevron station.
that place is awsome food a little different,but the beer is focking good...many flavors to choose from,be careful they have some really strong beers and what ever you do dont order a yellow beer there for wussies!!! you'll know what im talking about once your there.they have a bar outside next to this really bitchen garden thing going on :)devil

·
VOTE!
2,101 Posts
Sounds like fun. I wave to my bike everyday in the garage, love/hate relationship I guess. I love the bike but hate that I haven't made the time to ride it.

I didn't realize Stone had that set-up, great beer.

Be careful and enjoy!

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
Yay! Jeff got the day off! We are going. I'm so ready for a ride.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
Bringing your harem, huh? :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Tom,

Sorry I missed the ride, but I was in Havasu all week and just got home last night. Hopefully we can plan another ride soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.