·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
Because he's a lib:)st
Libs have the rule of the media. Nothing you can do. We are doomed and have been for some time now.

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
I thought it was rather funny.
That is the point. The libs don't care if it was funny or not, they would have definitely been offended, regardless of how much they would have been laughing behind the scenes. It was the same when Jessie Jackson called Obama all sorts of names during his run for office when he thought his mic was not on... and then during the election night, he was standing there crying. What a crock of shit. They all are bags of shit.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on 26, 1986, yzman, catpoo, homez and you gots.....where is your outrage?

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
What outrage? Why? Is there a point?

(where's the smiley for tongue in cheek?)

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
No outrage. I thought it was kinda funny. :D I get worse e-mails from my freinds and co-workers. ;) :)hand
I know you know what the question is :)bulb

That would not have been acceptable if anyone other than a left-wing nut job had done it. The left including the White House would have flipped for far less if it had come from the "right". I guess the "left" is immune to the racism charge even though their ranks are full of racist and those who will play the race card when it fits their needs, even for a cheap laugh.

S CP

" Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" :|err

·
Registered
6,120 Posts

That would not have been acceptable if anyone other than a left-wing nut job had done it. The left including the White House would have flipped for far less if it had come from the "right". I guess the "left" is immune to the racism charge even though their ranks are full of racist and those who will play the race card when it fits their needs, even for a cheap laugh.

S CP
Maybe to some but not to me. I get e-mails from both sides. I don't get all bent out of shape of who / which side sent it to me. What am I going to do walk down the hall and punch my boss in the mouth because I didn't think his e-mail was funny. :):)punch :D

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So the over the top BS from your side about Imus and nothing here....Double Standard?

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
donzi and others posting political topics and those that are very likely to generate political responses, in open water... please stop it. And stop calling people out within threads. They will respond if they wish. Discuss issues. The forum isn't here to egg others on.

Post them in PRF where they belong. If you guys force me to issue vacations on this subject I will do so. I have asked a number of times and even posted a thread at the top of open water on this.

Thanks in advance, Mike

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
donzi and others posting political topics and those that are very likely to generate political responses, in open water... please stop it. And stop calling people out within threads. They will respond if they wish. Discuss issues. The forum isn't here to egg others on.

Post them in PRF where they belong. If you guys force me to issue vacations on this subject I will do so. I have asked a number of times and even posted a thread at the top of open water on this.

Thanks in advance, Mike
I thought this was a racism posting.....I did not say anything political.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

S CP

" Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" :|err
Obama with Joe Momma was close enough, but, had ANYONE from Fox (Hannity, or O'Rieley), let alone Rush, Boortz, or Savage (let alone Beck) come up with "Hoein' The Garden", with Mrs. O's face plastered there, the left would have gone absolutely NUTS.
They'd have been ordering heads to roll, sponsors to pull advertizing, calling for boycots, conservatives that think up those jokes, must be FIRED (and then black-listed, oh, wait, is it "white-listed" now????). :D
Heck, Rush is STILL accused of being racist over his parody song "Obama The Magic Negro" (parody of Puff The Magic Dragon) when he does Obama news.

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts

Thanks in advance, Mike
I'm going to include threads on racism due to the above highlight. We will from now on consider their home on the PRF.

Thanks

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm going to include threads on racism due to the above highlight. We will from now on consider their home on the PRF.

Thanks

Damn....here comes the Kanye West threads.......

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Damn....here comes the Kanye West threads.......
Yep.

I believe he is a douchebag and a racist one as well in my opinion. There is no friggin way he'd have pulled that shit on any black performer or probably any male, regardless of race or color. That was a pussy move that only a self absorbed attention whore would pull. I have no friggin idea what he was thinkin he was gonna accomplish there. Drugs perhaps...the only thing I can think of.

He's a horrible performer as well, I really don't see what anyone enjoys about him. To each their own I guess. Hopefully he finds himself and solves his issues.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts