Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Among other obvious things in this interview I noticed two clear and distinct things here:

1 Bill O'Reilly is a true gentleman and acted respectfully in his interview of the Kenyan despite globally disagreeing with most everything he stands for.
2 The Kenyan refused to denounce the Muslim Brotherhood as the next power in Egypt.

Now, had Keith Olbermann been interviewing any conservative, we would have seen how the liberals act with such an opportunity and I guarantee they wouldn't have left laughing together and shaking hands. FACT!

Also, while it was clear the Kenyan looks forward to Mubarak's departure he was not only concerned that the Muslim Brotherhood could take hold of that country's power but he seemed pleased with that option. He most definitely not bothered by that option despite being asked a couple times.

Anyone who hopes for peace in the Middle East should be seriously concerned about that possibility.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Among other obvious things in this interview I noticed two clear and distinct things here:

1 Bill O'Reilly is a true gentleman and acted respectfully in his interview of the Kenyan despite globally disagreeing with most everything he stands for.
2 The Kenyan refused to denounce the Muslim Brotherhood as the next power in Egypt.

Now, had Keith Olbermann been interviewing any conservative, we would have seen how the liberals act with such an opportunity and I guarantee they wouldn't have left laughing together and shaking hands. FACT!

Also, while it was clear the Kenyan looks forward to Mubarak's departure he was not only concerned that the Muslim Brotherhood could take hold of that country's power but he seemed pleased with that option. He most definitely not bothered by that option despite being asked a couple times.

Anyone who hopes for peace in the Middle East should be seriously concerned about that possibility.
Anyone that doesn't see THIS writing on the wall needs to have their head examined...

·
Banned
6,729 Posts

Now, had Keith Olbermann been interviewing any conservative, we would have seen how the liberals act with such an opportunity and I guarantee they wouldn't have left laughing together and shaking hands. FACT! The only fact is your continued disrespect towards our President is distasteful.

Obama clearly said that the Muslim Brotherhood is not in the majority in Egypt, next time pay attention dopey.:)sphss He in no way lent any support to the Muslim Brotherhood, although for some reason you didn't pick that up.:drinkin: You claim to support the ideas of freedom, liberty, and democracy, but your actions speak otherwise.:yes: You support a dictator and the continued repression of his people in Egypt.:AngryFinger_7WSKJO: Obama supports a representative government in Egypt, as all real Americans should that believe in the principles our country were founded on. It is their country, and they should decide on the government they want, whether it includes the Muslim Brotherhood or not.:kissit:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
It is probably best you respond in that manner because every time you try to argue your point, you don't do very well.hil:)hil:)

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
It is probably best you respond in that manner because every time you try to argue your point, you don't do very well.hil:)hil:)
I guess we will have to wait and see how things play out...

For someone that is all about not meddling in other countries bizzzzzzzzzznezzzzz your all up in Mubaric's grill eh???

I guess that this meddling is OK since Barry Soetoro and Hellary Clintoon are pushing this one eh??? Why did we go into Iraq again??? Why were we in Vietnam??? Why are we pushing Egypt for a regime change???

I mean after all, Egypt isn't a threat to us now are they??? Why would we screw with them??? Aren't there far worse examples of government oppression in Somalia and other parts of the world???

Im feeling pretty oppressed by Barry and his cast of clowns, I guess it's time for a regiem change in D.C....

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Obama clearly said that the Muslim Brotherhood is not in the majority in Egypt, next time pay attention dopey.:)sphss He in no way lent any support to the Muslim Brotherhood, although for some reason you didn't pick that up.:drinkin: You claim to support the ideas of freedom, liberty, and democracy, but your actions speak otherwise.:yes: You support a dictator and the continued repression of his people in Egypt.:AngryFinger_7WSKJO: Obama supports a representative government in Egypt, as all real Americans should that believe in the principles our country were founded on. It is their country, and they should decide on the government they want, whether it includes the Muslim Brotherhood or not.:kissit:
This simple concept is difficult for many arrogant people to grasp. Oh fear! Panic! Panic! The horrid Muslims are taking over Egypt!! Guess what! Egypt is a Muslim nation. Sorry Doc, Muslims are going to run it, not the Knights of Columbus or Pat Robertson's 700 Club as you would prefer..

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
This simple concept is difficult for many arrogant people to grasp. Oh fear! Panic! Panic! The horrid Muslims are taking over Egypt!! Guess what! Egypt is a Muslim nation. Sorry Doc, Muslims are going to run it, not the Knights of Columbus or Pat Robertson's 700 Club as you would prefer..
But which SECT gets to run the show??? Sunni, Shia, Shafi`i, Hanafi, Maliki, Hanbali, Al-Ikhwan Al-Muslimun, Jamaat-al-Muslimeen??? The "BROTHERHOOD" doesn't seem very tight these days in Indonesia, Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Paki...

I guess we will get to see how long it will take to reach equilibrium in the Egyptian government... We know the MUZZIES won't let up until they have reduced the women back to the dark ages, barefoot and pregnant, no more school for women, burkas... And it seems pretty clear that Barry and his goon squad are bent on a regime change instead of "community organizing" which clearly is his specialty... hil:)

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

Saying a group is not "in the majority" is the equiviliant of dnouncing them????????????? Far left liberals are not the majority i this country and look what sits in the WH, Nazi's were not the majority in Germany in 1934, Castro and Che' were not the Majority in the 50's.....need I go on?

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Saying a group is not "in the majority" is the equiviliant of dnouncing them????????????? Far left liberals are not the majority i this country and look what sits in the WH, Nazi's were not the majority in Germany in 1934, Castro and Che' were not the Majority in the 50's.....need I go on?
I never said that. Pay attention dopey.:)sphss

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I never said that. Pay attention dopey.:)sphss
Let's see.....Doc said Barry failed to denounce the Muslim Brotherhood and then you attempted to equate by saying they are not in the majority as the same as denouncing???????? And then you proceed to call me a name and say I need to pay attention??????????? Did I miss something?

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
:yes: You missed quite a lot, starting with Doc's assertion that Obama would be pleased if the MB took control in Egypt. Our President never said, or even hinted that he would approve, be pleased, or support a MB controlled Egypt. Obama said that the people of Egypt deserve a representative government, which they do. Bringing up the Nazis, Che, Castro, and insisting Obama is some far left wing liberal while attempting to twist my words was what got you called dopey, dopey.:)hand

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
:yes: You missed quite a lot, starting with Doc's assertion that Obama would be pleased if the MB took control in Egypt. Our President never said, or even hinted that he would approve, be pleased, or support a MB controlled Egypt. Obama said that the people of Egypt deserve a representative government, which they do. Bringing up the Nazis, Che, Castro, and insisting Obama is some far left wing liberal while attempting to twist my words was what got you called dopey, dopey.:)hand
The people of Egypt elected him again in 2005...they chose????????? I used those as examples of a minority becoming powerful then dangerous......history is very clear and the MB is of the same fabric if power is attained....pretty simple!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
The people of Egypt elected him again in 2005...they chose????????? I used those as examples of a minority becoming powerful then dangerous......history is very clear and the MB is of the same fabric if power is attained....pretty simple!
x26

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Ram just gets feisty when he's diagreed with.....Typical liberal attitude as we've seen so many times. They get so very frustrated when they read all this "neat" political theroy crap in the library and get to believing it and that utopia is possible whre they can actually be what they dream of in the rainbow colored fantasy world. Then they walk out into the world and smack, they get hit with reality.

They all want the fraud they elected to be something he isn't and they can't deal with it and it makes them very angry.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Libtards:

I sure hope Barry does not buy into the lie of WMD's.......I would hate for all of us on the right to be as stupid as yall are about W and Iraq with his WMD program and if I remember correctly he had them, used them, was developing them and we continue to find them and most of the Left in congress believed he had them.

"At the heart of the concern is intelligence indicating that Egypt has quietly carried out research and development on weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear, chemical, biological and missile technology."
Concerns grow over Egypt's WMD research - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

I would doubt that the right would play politics with this issue like the left has all these years.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Still nothing to worry about RAM......

Tide turns in favour of Egypt's Brotherhood in revolt | World | Reuters

" Liberals involved in the uprising are also worried about the Brotherhood's ambitions -- that they will capitalise on an uprising, launched by a mixture of political and secular forces, to emerge on top as happened in Iran during the 1979 Revolution."

It's the conservatives that are concerned here!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Ram just gets feisty when he's diagreed with.....Typical liberal attitude as we've seen so many times. They get so very frustrated when they read all this "neat" political theroy crap in the library and get to believing it and that utopia is possible whre they can actually be what they dream of in the rainbow colored fantasy world. Then they walk out into the world and smack, they get hit with reality.

They all want the fraud they elected to be something he isn't and they can't deal with it and it makes them very angry.
I think he feels a little tingley in the loins whenever he calls someone a name, might even get an erection.:D Not unlike Chris Mathews who feels his "legs tingle" when Obummer speaks....must be a left wing:nutswinger: thing.hil:):)LegHump

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Bringing up the Nazis, Che, Castro, and insisting Obama is some far left wing liberal while attempting to twist my words was what got you called dopey, dopey.:)hand
And only a dopey person would not think O was a a far left person. Especially since he was voted the farthest left in the Senate after only 1 year in it. But you go ahead and keep reading you will convince yourself he is a moderate.:dumb_ass:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts