Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i looked at a sanger years ago in corona with 1/2 the deck was a flag and he was askin like 10K for it and sayed paint by billy b..was just wondering if this was it ..i dont remember...whish it was down here would be very interested.....oh well just wondering

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/1379253498.html

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I've seen that boat somewhere all put together with the ford 390 in it, had four seats looked really nice

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
i looked at a sanger many many years ago in corona with 1/2 the deck was a flag and he was askin like 10K for it and sayed paint by billy b..was just wondering if this was it ..i dont remember...whish it was down here would be very interested.....oh well just wondering

I think the one you are thinking of in Corona might still be owned by the same couple. I put an offer in on it but they didn't take it and I bought the orange Sanger flat.
I sent you pictures of the craigslist boat a little over a year ago Mike and it was all put together at that time. Someone must have pulled it apart in the past year. You thought it was pretty cool then as well.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats right ..i just saw the add and said damn ive seen this boat somewhere..................its comeing back to me now..we were searchin hi/low for sangers only.....

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
thats right ..i just saw the add and said damn ive seen this boat somewhere..................its comeing back to me now..we were searchin hi/low for sangers only.....
Yep, you got it! By the way I found a Merc Racing 525 for the new Sanger Mini...should be cool when done!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I've never seen this boat before but he is in my city, I'd be happy to take a look and some pics of it if your interested Mike.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the offer i have 3 in the driveway today.and 1 - texas still......but would like to have that one if it was that clean...;)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
thanks for the offer i have 3 in the driveway today.and 1 - texas still......but would like to have that one if it was that clean...;)
Maybe I'll call him tomorrow and take a look at it for you guys, I'm sure you don't sleep well at night with all of these boat deals running through your head, mind as well get you thinking about another!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
i looked at a sanger years ago in corona with 1/2 the deck was a flag and he was askin like 10K for it and sayed paint by billy b..was just wondering if this was it ..i dont remember...whish it was down here would be very interested.....oh well just wondering

Asking me if I painted this boat is like asking Dean Koontz if he wrote Cat in the Hat....Never could of happened !! Boat your probably thinking of Mike has been sold and is now in KC.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Billy B

Asking me if I painted this boat is like asking Dean Koontz if he wrote Cat in the Hat....Never could of happened !! Boat your probably thinking of Mike has been sold and is now in KC.
Wow Billy,
I had no idea you were so well versed. I am impressed. P.S. How is the revenge coming?

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Wow Billy,
I had no idea you were so well versed. I am impressed. P.S. How is the revenge coming?

Thanks,

Joe
Not your NoRmAl PaInTeR Joe....I haven't smoked my brain out !:)devil

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Billy i hope you didnt take offence to the paint job...i just thought maybe this is the one i saw in corona with a flag on the deck and it said paint by billy b or krazy colors....they had owned it for ever and were selling it for like $12k 15 k ..and i was wondering why a year later it was torn down.

sorry ......mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts