4,599 Posts
They're even worse if you don't defrost them first. :D

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
I've hit a few small birds with an airplane before, no big deal, a little ding in the leading edge of the wing and some nasty blood streaks. You almost expect it every now and then. I guess size matters a lot. I wonder what the odds are of hitting a friggin owl with a motorcycle. Hopefully not good.
I hit a pigeon once in my schiada doin about 95, bout took my shoulder off. Lifeline helped but still hurt. Hurt the pigeon more tho, found him back under the engine slightly damaged and leaking. :p

The clean up wasn't that enjoyable as he kind of exploded upon impact. :)eh:)

·
Registered
256 Posts
I hit a pigeon once in my schiada doin about 95, bout took my shoulder off. Lifeline helped but still hurt. Hurt the pigeon more tho, found him back under the engine slightly damaged and leaking. :p

The clean up wasn't that enjoyable as he kind of exploded upon impact. :)eh:)
Probably a good idea to keep your mouth shut at that speeds.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts

plus some random crap.

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
ralph caught a mud hen across the boat at ming circle boat racing once...

it clipped the bow and cartwheeled across the bow and nailed him in the chest....he came in after the heat was done and the duck wasnt to be found in the boat.....went back out on another heat and out washed the duck from under the floor.

imagine if it didnt wash out....and was under there for a few months....yuck!

·
Registered
655 Posts
ralph caught a mud hen across the boat at ming circle boat racing once...

it clipped the bow and cartwheeled across the bow and nailed him in the chest....he came in after the heat was done and the duck wasnt to be found in the boat.....went back out on another heat and out washed the duck from under the floor.

imagine if it didnt wash out....and was under there for a few months....yuck!
:)sphss

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts