Performance Boats Forum banner

Bird

Tags
bird
3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  pbekemeyer 
#1 ·
Saw this guy on the roof today ......with that lil pos that would run in and out of my garage all Summer long!!!!! Any idea what kind of bird it is? I know it's a hawk.....girl friend thought it was a baby eagle..... Lol thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Mouzer, I'm with ya.....I tried to sneak around to the back side of the house to see its tail and it lit off.......yes, was thinking it was that chipmunk that was pissing me off running in and out of the garage all Summer.....haven't seen him lately.....:hmmm:

Attachments

#6 ·
I hope he stays.....middle of the city..... Go figure!!!! If it's the same bird....you should see it when he crashes into the cedar bush I have....goes in about 2-3 feet and comes out with a sparrow.....it's a insane move...

#8 ·
Redtail. i can no longer have chickens because of those :( was nice to have a few on my place for insects but the redtails pick them off faster than they breed and can repopulate. warden said i cant shoot them theyre protected, chickens arent. oh well dont have to sweep chicken shit off the carport anymore lol

#10 ·
My dad was looking out his kitchen window and his kittens were playing on the ranch front yard and he watched as the hawk scooped up 1 and came back for 2 more in 10 min

#12 ·
If that bird builds a nest near your house, MOVE. You wont want to walk out your door when the young ones are in the nest. There were two people in the city of Pittsburgh who were attacked by parents, one lady thought it was nice to have in the elm tree between the sidewalk and street until it scarred up her face. I have some acreage and there are 4 or 5 nests on the property and the parents scream when they think you are to close. They will make anything under a couple pounds disappear. There are two creeks on the property and the yard used to have snakes everywhere, not now. And yes it is a redtail.

#13 ·
Wow.....Alfred Hitchcock all over!!!! Never experienced a attack like that from birds.....funny you mention a elm tree for nest.....I've seen it flying past few days to the top of a elm in the neighbors yard.....don't see a nest.....there is a huge crotch up high where it looks like it was topped by a lightning strike......maybe it's living up there......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.