Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally took the engine in to get mag'd and a new sleeve. See what happens this time!!! I love adventures!:wink2:+

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Oh please don't say Manley ... I just had their severe duty put into my heads :))eek:))
Calm down Dave.They had a bad rash of bad valves a few years back, didn't make good on any of them, and a lot of people still hold it against them, even if they didn't have a problem themselves. Kind of like Merlin blocks. Lot of valve installed since then, and I haven't heard much about another rash of failures.
Wizbang just holds a grudge. He still hasn't forgiven his 6th wife for cheating on him with that tatted up pro basketball player that use to play for Chicago.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
598 Posts
I feel your pain. Exactly how my engine once looked. :angry: A new sleeve, piston, sending a head back to Brodix and $1500 later, its running fine. :happy:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still waiting to hear if the block is OK. Plus, Getrdone hasn't chimed in!!! I do miss the sound of 13-1 and the smell of 110!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts