Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Half a bubble off
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if any of you guys are going to the races at Black Lake on July 11th & 12th?

I've watched the Unlimited Lights run there but never the flats and compjets and am really looking forward to it.

John

·
Half a bubble off
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rumor has it a certain big hitter in Compjet that covered the field at Burley is trying headed north from Blythe with a bunch of others.

Gotta see this......................

Sorry Louis but I gotta put some pressure on you after Burley...:|err

·
Abnormal Member
474 Posts
Rumor has it a certain big hitter in Compjet that covered the field at Burley is trying headed north from Blythe with a bunch of others.

Gotta see this......................

Sorry Louis but I gotta put some pressure on you after Burley...:|err
Pressure is good it makes you try harder.:|err:D:D

If there are any guys up there with a jet boat that want to come and race please let us know. It would help us put on a better show. It would also help out just in case on boat breaks or has problems.

·
Half a bubble off
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If there are any guys up there with a jet boat that want to come and race please let us know. It would help us put on a better show. It would also help out just in case on boat breaks or has problems.
;) I have pinged some more folks and will let you know if somebody is considering it. Drive safe headed north...........

·
Abnormal Member
474 Posts
From what I have been told there was a couple of guys that came to Burley once.
They let them run. Mark Moyle said they didn't do very well but they ran laps.
We can call Dick Price and see if they will allow him to run with us.
John can claim that it is a K-Jet and he is trying to revive the K-Jets.

·
Half a bubble off
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hah! You guys are killing me. Would be fun though.

Hey Louis, you have a PM. I think I have another boat for you guys to serve as a spare...:)devil

It's a very nice Kona so don't hurt it.......:D

·
Half a bubble off
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you guys can use mine for an extra boat.... 78 Crusader with 460 Ford... I was planning on going anyway...
That's awesome B, I'll let Louis know and give him your number so you can work out the details if he needs it. Last thing I saw he was just wanting something to be in the wings if they had an issue and the were willing to help with setting the boat up.

Plus it would be cool picture of your ride as a Race Boat........:D

·
Female Owned and Operated
304 Posts
That's awesome B, I'll let Louis know and give him your number so you can work out the details if he needs it. Last thing I saw he was just wanting something to be in the wings if they had an issue and the were willing to help with setting the boat up.

Plus it would be cool picture of your ride as a Race Boat........:D
thanks John. It would be awesome if I can help out and yeah kinda cool to see my boat as a race boat...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.