1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
He took the pile of shit out to dinner to celebrate. Anyone want to go hunting? it's getting close!:((((((

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have.Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Did Spike Lee tweet the perp's address for the vigilante squad?
Doc, this probably pissed me off the most. He sit's in his mansion and play's God with peoples lives, i really wish he would get a taste of his own medicine. If i were rich i would put a squad of bored ex-commando's on his and his families ass for a few day's and see how he likes it, he should have been charged with a crime.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doc, this probably pissed me off the most. He sit's in his mansion and play's God with peoples lives, i really wish he would get a taste of his own medicine. If i were rich i would put a squad of bored ex-commando's on his and his families ass for a few day's and see how he likes it, he should have been charged with a crime.
:))THumbsUp Yes!!! And the panthers for putting a bounty on his head!

·
SDBA #819
276 Posts
Its simple. Black creatures can get away with whatever they want because we have a black looking creature in the white house. Of course we owe them everything because we used them as a piece of farm equipment, right? We are white, so we are wrong. Wish we could go back to the 50-60s. Hot rods and separate water fountains. Oh and I thank we all should take an IQ and a common sense test before we can vote.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
The double standard applies not just to this tragic assault on this poor kid but to a lot of other non criminal areas as well. Affirmitive action is alive and well and used as the primary crutch for a lot of hiring and promotions regardless of qualifications. Companies are afraid of being sued for discrimination and allow reverse discrimination to go unchecked.

There is no doubt that O and his cast of clowns have increased racial divide 10 fold since he took office 5 years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts