Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally going to get a chance to make it out this Thursday,,, anyone else going to be in the area?

I think this is the last week of the full classes,, after this they start only running the top four or something in each class...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool! I'll be sure to add a little bit of extra cheer when you are out there!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hey mcderns, you need to sell me youre daytona and buy a placecraft and kick some ass out there. LOL!!! I love that gell coat, the hillbilly had one just like it (or should I say Sherry had one)as a lake boat for a long time. I wanted to buy it from him for a long time but didnt have the money for it. Good luck on thursday!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
You need an extra can of whoop a$$ :|err
I think I need 2!!
Hey mcderns, you need to sell me youre daytona and buy a placecraft and kick some ass out there. LOL!!! I love that gell coat, the hillbilly had one just like it (or should I say Sherry had one)as a lake boat for a long time. I wanted to buy it from him for a long time but didnt have the money for it. Good luck on thursday!!!!
A Placecraft would be nice, but they arent really good for the island. BTW....its Sherrys old boat! Donny wants me to trade it back to him for the Stealth every week :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weather man is not looking like he is cooperating with us for tomorrow! WTF! ! How bad does it have to get before they call the races off?

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
I'll be there if the weather holds out. If it rains all day, its a little less crowded when they race.....good for me, see it all much better:D

·
Registered
976 Posts
I wouldnt say that a placecraft doesnt do to well up there. Bensen, Uncle Ray, Joe conelly, and Conrad are only a few that come to mind that ran a pc up there and all have kicked ass. Dont get me wrong, if a tunnel was a bad thing I wouldn't want one for a lake boat, but for racing what Ive seen you just cant beat a placecraft/southwind hull. IMO

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Was it a rain out? radar showed it was solid rain back a hundred miles. The river came up in a hurry:mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts