Performance Boats Forum banner

Blarney Island Boat Drags...

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  steve_g 
#1 ·
I am finally going to get a chance to make it out this Thursday,,, anyone else going to be in the area?

I think this is the last week of the full classes,, after this they start only running the top four or something in each class...

#5 ·
Hey mcderns, you need to sell me youre daytona and buy a placecraft and kick some ass out there. LOL!!! I love that gell coat, the hillbilly had one just like it (or should I say Sherry had one)as a lake boat for a long time. I wanted to buy it from him for a long time but didnt have the money for it. Good luck on thursday!!!!

#9 ·
I wouldnt say that a placecraft doesnt do to well up there. Bensen, Uncle Ray, Joe conelly, and Conrad are only a few that come to mind that ran a pc up there and all have kicked ass. Dont get me wrong, if a tunnel was a bad thing I wouldn't want one for a lake boat, but for racing what Ive seen you just cant beat a placecraft/southwind hull. IMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.