Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get one? I'm looking for an adapter from a normal blower intake manifold (671 or 871) to go to a dual carb set up. No blower, just run the dual carbs on the manifold.

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Does anyone know where to get one? I'm looking for an adapter from a normal blower intake manifold (671 or 871) to go to a dual carb set up. No blower, just run the dual carbs on the manifold.
I have a new polished one if your interseted. dono $50?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a new polished one if your interseted. dono $50?
Does yours go from the six bolt pattern from the top of the blower to the carb? I'm looking for the kind that uses the top flange of the blower intake, and goes straight to a dual 4 barrel set up, no blower at all

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks man, but already got one of those. I just want something to go from the 8 bolt manifold flange to 2 four barrels.

I was just seeing if anyone knew about any adapter like that. I didn't feel like paying for a new $330 Victor BBF intake if I'm just be going to put a blower on sometime in the future. So I have a new motor build going on, and thought it would look kinda nice with the BDS manifold on it, instead of an old Performer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts