Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody spraying ???? Never seen it before on a blown deal. Any tuning advice or units to stay away from ??

·
Registered
880 Posts
Anybody spraying ???? Never seen it before on a blown deal. Any tuning advice or units to stay away from ??
It works real good, I'm going to be doing a system on a motor I just finished. Will probably put 200 or so to it. Its a 509 with a 1071 and a chiller.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
It works real good, I'm going to be doing a system on a motor I just finished. Will probably put 200 or so to it. Its a 509 with a 1071 and a chiller.
that's gonna be bad-2-da-bone :)devil your intake air temp will be close to freezing:D

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What brand are you going to use ?? Thanks

·
Registered
880 Posts
I haven't decided yet. I may go with plates or some fogger nozzles still doing some research. But it will all be on top of the blower.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
check out the zex perimeter dual plate set-ups new on ebay guys . the plates are open with no restrictions, and the dual plate dominator kit is around 70 bucks cheaper than the old technology nos brand competitor that doesn't look as nice.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
:)devilAfter having seen a couple boats that are running boost and bottle, let me tell you, it is BADASS!!!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i've got a almost brand new dual dominator plate nos brand system just sitting here waiting for someone to buy it:)bulb:)bulb had 1 bottle ran thru it, comes with the purdy candy blue high flow nos bottle, 225-400hp adjustable:)grn

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Blower and NOS is cool. BE CAREFUL. Study up on the system you will be using and start it off at least two steps richer on the fuel then you think you will need. Then take your time and tune it. One of the saddest sights to see is your blower sitting upside down on top of the motor or twenty feet in the air and heading for the pond. Seen it happen.:D

·
i'm back!!
687 Posts
Blower and NOS is cool. BE CAREFUL. Study up on the system you will be using and start it off at least two steps richer on the fuel then you think you will need. Then take your time and tune it. One of the saddest sights to see is your blower sitting upside down on top of the motor or twenty feet in the air and heading for the pond. Seen it happen.:D

yup and one word....C 16...I ran a 250 shot on top of 24 psi....hit really hard....run cold plugs also and a mag works better that a msd box

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
I've had really good luck with NX (Nitrous Express)their hardware is top
notch, billet/carbon fiber solonoids, 100% cnc/laser plates, with no brass
spray bars, etc..ran a 200 shot on a bbc w/ a b&m 177, customer loved it!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have been running the NOS fogger plate under the carbs set @175 for 2 seasons. On a 440 ci BBC w/8-71 and have had great success with it. I do also run a chiller, all on pump gas. ZERO signs of detonation I run ar3934 plugs @ .018 gap, and as said above it hits really hard. A lot of fun!

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
I have been running the NOS fogger plate under the carbs set @175 for 2 seasons. On a 440 ci BBC w/8-71 and have had great success with it. I do also run a chiller, all on pump gas. ZERO signs of detonation I run ar3934 plugs @ .018 gap, and as said above it hits really hard. A lot of fun!
What pulleys are you running? Mag or MSD?

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
still gotta like new dual dominator dual plate set-up for sale that hits like a sledgehammer:)grn comes with a fuel pressure safety switch, 10lbs candy blue nos brand high flow bottle with new glycerin filled gauge, 550 plus shipping:)bulb 225-400adjustable

1 - 20 of 24 Posts