Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling My Blown 565 CARB TO PAN Complete , dart block, Dart 380 heads, 4000$ new with the pro Jessel rockers,1800$ new
Callies Crank, carriolo rods, JE pistons 8.5 comp. Solid Roller red zone lifters, 700$ new
(solid trunnion roller, no needle bearings) isky grind 730 268 ,milidon gear drive 10-71 little field Blower shop inter cooler , Made 1080 with 11 lbs, Motor is fresh 0 hr , you could pick a different cam if you want a hyd. for an IO deal Motor Machine did all the work, if you don't know them he does CP performance's motors, o issues with there work, over all the parts have very little time , heads , cam, rollers last year, just getting out of boating
NEW PRICE 12,500 Sold

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
short blocked

The Motor is actually in the fresh short block stage for inspection purposes ,
I'll get some shots up in the next few days

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Back up top for a killer engine at a killer price!!!!

Travis

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$$$

you can't build one for this , I spent 6K just on the heads and jessels barely a year ago

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
parts

I didn't list the individual part to indicate that I'm now parting it out, just what I paid new not long ago, I might part it if I sold the heads first but I would need 4k with the jessels .
Not sure what the problems is one sold not long ago that wasn't fresh and had lesser parts for about the same , would it make a difference if it was all together?? I would have done that anyway, just figured people would want to see the short block first for inspection

·
Registered
27 Posts
"just figured people would want to see the short block first for inspection "

thats the only way i'd want it unless i was very familiar with it. btw, nice price

1 - 20 of 26 Posts