Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An article on MSN this AM discusses Blue Dogs increased campaign donations from medical related lobbyists and business's. Are Blue Dogs manipulating the system to add to their coffers and to appear to their constituents that they are looking out for their districts, just to boost their chances of being re-elected. Seems like the campaign contribution issue should be illegal as it would appear House Rep's are for sale.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I'm sure your not anymore surprised than I am. Its not the smartest move on there part considering how many people are actually watching this legislation.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Something's up as we rarely hear anything in the media from the blue balls, I mean dogs. :)st

They shoulda been standing up long ago. Now they decide to bark?? Buncha chicken shits if ya ask me. You can't trust these types. They're as bad as fence sitting moderates. Their position changes with the wind. Today they're with us tomorrow, they're against.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something's up as we rarely hear anything in the media from the blue balls, I mean dogs. :)st

They shoulda been standing up long ago. Now they decide to bark?? Buncha chicken shits if ya ask me. You can't trust these types. They're as bad as fence sitting moderates. Their position changes with the wind. Today they're with us tomorrow, they're against.

They are quite simply just posturing for perks, what a bunch of a-holes!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
HusseinO is going to have them all over to the WH for a "Kegger" and win their votes back.....:)hand

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I'm sure ultra will be present there for support.:)grn:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts