Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
takeing the kids to school at 7;15 this morn saw a blue swtd and another boat (coverd) heading south on the 15 heading towards elsinore...wonder who they were....(sick day):)devil:D

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i think it was a flatty,,,,if i didnt have a sick kid at home i woulda jammed down and gotton a ride...from ol FUTZ

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Give the kid some nyquil and take the lakers boat out. You will be home before the kid wakes up and the wife gets home. No one will be the wiser.

Cy

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i thought about that after i posted ..it might be a secret run but oh well i cant keep a secret......;)

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I am surprised Mouz wasn't out there trying to buy them (Minus engine of course)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Wayne, your flatty is bad ass.:)devil Congrats on getting it done. Oh ya,:D Futs your boat looks bitchen too.:)devil Looks like a nice day at the lake.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
:D what happened to the "Silver tongued winger"? My guess is "Dagwood" is probably still stuck in the sack with "Blondy",....Great find Slam!
You guys have a good weekend,....be safe!
OH! BTW not a bad deal Wayne! first time building a flat and had absolutely zero issues? :))THumbsUp

·
Trick Flow 557
212 Posts
:D what happened to the "Silver tongued winger"? My guess is "Dagwood" is probably still stuck in the sack with "Blondy",....Great find Slam!
You guys have a good weekend,....be safe!
OH! BTW not a bad deal Wayne! first time building a flat and had absolutely zero issues? :))THumbsUp
LOL..... gotta love front street, thanks TRG.:D I'm hittin Elsinore in the morning when I get off work. I'll try and post some pics/video.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts