Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics from picking up "Blurred Vision" today..........and thanks to all of you that made this possible - Ray, Tony, Joe, Eric, Kim, Marvin and Greg! Looking forward to getting this former TAF record holder (6.66 @ 166) back on the water in '14! :)

Attachments

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Pics from picking up "Blurred Vision" today..........and thanks to all of you that made this possible - Ray, Tony, Joe, Eric, Kim, Marvin and Greg! Looking forward to getting this former TAF record holder (6.66 @ 166) back on the water in '14! :)
Nice toy Dale :wink2:

Beautiful boat like usual !!!

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Must have been fast ! Don told me he was spinnin 48 or 52% gears
8600 through the lights. Cmon don what was the 1/8 mike
Time ?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Are ya all going to run the LODBRS? It will surly be nice to see another TAF splittn the air :))THumbsUp!!! We need more of them.....

·
Registered
604 Posts
Are ya all going to run the LODBRS? And will you make it to the Midwest? It will surly be nice to see another TAF splittn the air :))THumbsUp!!! We need more of them.....

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Must have been fast ! Don told me he was spinnin 48 or 52% gears
8600 through the lights. Cmon don what was the 1/8 mike
Time ?
from idle to 1/8th track then roll into it to the lights it went [email protected] 9.383. At that time I only had a static compression of 8.5:1 and put 22lbs to it.. Later on I went to 11.1:1 compression and ran 30 over on the HI-helix at 28lbs. I only ran at bakersfield once with that set up and ran 8600 through the lights but the dam mud hens triggered the lights and I got no ET or mph on that run . :))eek:))

1 - 20 of 29 Posts