Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again,going to implement fees for services. Thanks, we bailed your Lame Ass out and now you stick us!! I'm done and moving tomorrow. :))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
177 Posts
I would bail my money out of boa today. I just switched to a credit union & they are giving me 2% on a checking acct. no fees, cant even get a cd at that rate

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Again,going to implement fees for services. Thanks, we bailed your Lame Ass out and now you stick us!! I'm done and moving tomorrow. :))ThumbsDwn
You can thank Dodd and Frank for that. The crap they're imposing on the banks are making it hard for them. Understand that they make money and have shareholders as well. You know that 401K you have? you may have some invested in the banks. If they don't keep and ROI at a certain level, they lose investors. It's another effect of the government trying to help us out.
That being said, I'd be with a credit union if Chase imposed more fees. That's what the free market is all about. F congress. Let the smart people take care of it on their own. Most of the problems that our government tries to help us out of is because the brain dead are causing their own problem. And every time they try to help, it costs the responsible people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts