Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight on the Travel Channel at 10pm EST, Jeff Conrad and his boat make an appearance on a new show called F'ing Fast. The show is about people going really fast on land, in the air and on water. I was interviewed for the show because they used footage from the bracket racing video we made last summer at the Lucas Oil World Finals. I'm unsure how long the segment is but it's still pretty cool that a guy on this forum is on the boob tube. Here's a link to the original video:

http://videos.hotrod.com/video/Drag-Boat-Racing-Hot-Rod-Unlimi

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Awesome. !!

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Wow....awesome!!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Good show, but it would have been better to show the hot rod version, Kinda robbed the story in it's shortened form. :thumb:

·
NW Boater
121 Posts
Thanks Finnegan ...
that was great to watch and i love the fact that its out there maybe more will come attend the races now...
Kevin

·
Registered
236 Posts
i use this video to get my darrellick friends into boat racing!! awesome video mike!!! only thing its missing is the strippers walking around passing out free admission passes :D lol

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Congrats

COngratulations to Mike and Jeff. That video was really cool, and did a great job of creating the "hook" to boat racing. You guys are the new IHBA / NJBA promo guys!!! Well done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts