Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Custom built are the best! I am sure there are some good to great shops in California!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Custom Canvas in Upland did mine, and it seems to do the job, Kinda stoked when I pull it off, its not all shitty and shit!:D

IMO spend the extra cash for the tow cover, the cover goes lower down the sides and in the front as well for the extra protection!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Custom Canvas in Upland did mine, and it seems to do the job, Kinda stoked when I pull it off, its not all shitty and shit!:D

IMO spend the extra cash for the tow cover, the cover goes lower down the sides and in the front as well for the extra protection!
Rough price on something like yours, thats nice. Can you tow with it? or do you choose not too.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Rough price on something like yours, thats nice. Can you tow with it? or do you choose not too.
Every boat and cover is different, and they all range different prices, your best bet is to just call Ron and get your personal estimate from the horses mouth, I love mine, it serves the purpose for me and what I do,...it is worth its weight in gold IMO
909-981-7179
oh! I dont tow with mine, but it is a "Tow Cover" there is a bunch more material when it is a tow cover versus a "boat cover".

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
A 1 canvas in upland did mine, very nice towable cover with a couple of stripes, looks alot like Todd n Juzz's. I don't even know if they're still there, on Loma street. If i remember he had the lowest price, not sure how the quality compared to Custom Canvas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts