Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know anyone with a pickup, that can haul 6000 lb boat and trailer, heading to the East Coast that might want to haul a boat? I know about U-Ship, any other ideas?
Recommendations would be appreciated!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Boat hauling

What is the boat and when and where do you need it? What condition is the trailer in? I haul boats about 30,000 miles a year mostly 30-40 footers.

What do you expect to pay?

Chris 916-704-7022

·
suck my member
181 Posts
What is the boat and when and where do you need it? What condition is the trailer in? I haul boats about 30,000 miles a year mostly 30-40 footers.

What do you expect to pay?

Chris 916-704-7022
If you have your.
USDOT#
MC#
CA#
Liability and cargo insurance
I may be able to throw some work your way.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
The boat I am buying is Don Dunster's, he is a member of the Delta Lunch Bunch as well.
YOu might ask eliminate this what he would do it for. I know he is experienced at pulling boats and has all the legal documentation for transit. I surely wouldn't let any yahoo with a truck pull a boat that nice.. Just my 02.
I am also a freight broker and if you pm me your info I might be able to set you up if he can't do it..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks

If you have your.
USDOT#
MC#
CA#
Liability and cargo insurance
I may be able to throw some work your way.

Thanks for the offer but I am way too busy hauling my own stuff and select loads for friends and clients. Just offered to help out since I am going to Florida to pick up a custom 41 Ford COE project and drive it back with my truck on it.

Chris

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Thanks for the offer but I am way too busy hauling my own stuff and select loads for friends and clients. Just offered to help out since I am going to Florida to pick up a custom 41 Ford COE project and drive it back with my truck on it.

Chris

damn chris haulin shit must pay pretty good to be turning down possable future $$$ in these crunch times....

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Hmm, What is the going rate for hauling boats around?
my thoughts exactly? i got 2 options of towing something can always use some "oooww shit" $$

·
Registered
249 Posts
Future money sought

damn chris haulin shit must pay pretty good to be turning down possable future $$$ in these crunch times....

The reason I am not really in the haulin business is that it is tough to make money haulin shit, ties up alot of time and too many agencies screwing with you. Only offered to pull this boat since it tied in with a trip to get something else.

Always interested in future money, planing on marrying into it.............................

Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts