Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OU812 Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
81 Daytona

Iam looking for info on this boat any help would be appreciated, Looks like at one time it had the name COLD SWEAT on one side, Trying to get paperwork in order. Any help would be a great help. Also has Az numbers on it. Thanx Mel

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm surprised no one has recognized it yet. I remember racing against one similar back in 1987 or 1986 at Lake Nacimiento. But it was a lake boat not a race hull.

·
OU812 Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Iam guesting no one has seen this boat enough to have any info on her. Iam going to put her back together and make her a nice fun lake boat. Chevy all the way on this one. Any info on her would be good news, Thanx Mel

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Talk to the previous owner and try to find out who he bought it from. When I chased down the history of the UFO I just took all the bits and pieces of info we knew as well as clues the boat provided and searched the internet all over. Ended up the key piece was available right there on Facebook. As is, took over a year of searching.

Good luck!

·
OU812 Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx for your info. It has Az numbers on it I will try to get with game and fish in az for some info this week. I hope. Thanx Mel

·
OU812 Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BoatHistory

Thanx for info. Had the boat looked at already and it checked fine. Going to split in half to repair.Thanx Mel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Iam looking for info on this boat any help would be appreciated, Looks like at one time it had the name COLD SWEAT on one side, Trying to get paperwork in order. Any help would be a great help. Also has Az numbers on it. Thanx Mel
I own this boat back in the early 1990 sold it in about 1991. I haven't seen it since

·
Registered
198 Posts
I own this boat back in the early 1990 sold it in about 1991. I haven't seen it since
Interesting, there is a breakthrough on this! I assume the boat didn't have that damage when you sold it? Or did it? I love a good mystery!

·
Registered
2 Posts
There was no Damage . I had a nitrous powered 502. God it ran hard of course I blew up the motor sold the boat and move on. I live is Salt Lake City and know of at least one of the previous owners also here in SLC.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts