Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i need some help figureing out what to do with the inside of my boat.:confused:i did some experimenting with resin color, i dont like the yellow ,or blue. i don't want to use bedliner either.the yellow might look o.k if i go over it with paint for a shine?........anybody have any pics or any ideas for my hull? thanks, turbo wog. i was thinking blue & black carbon fiber but the inside i believe is too wavey to look good & i am not sure i want to deal with the extra labor.

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
I just re-did the bottom in my daughters boat and painted it. Take a look at this thread - New Project Cole Full Stringer here in the jet section for pictures.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
flow coat it black do not paint or bedliner it that crap will look like hell after a season and be heavy as sin

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
flow coat it black do not paint or bedliner it that crap will look like hell after a season and be heavy as sin
x1000 on the bedliner, never use that crap on a boat. Some dipwad screwed up a perfectly good SWTD by using bedliner on the deck.

·
Registered
794 Posts
x1000 on the bedliner, never use that crap on a boat. Some dipwad screwed up a perfectly good SWTD by using bedliner on the deck.
Yup! That yellow thing keeps coming back.lol but sand the whole inside as flat as you can and flow coat.

·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not pretty but ready to rock & roll. i'll finish the polish stuff when i get a chance.gonna get this bi*ch running soon.

Attachments

·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
alittle progress

finally drilled the first holes in the stringers. had to plan things out .all the blue tape was to mark rail kit so if it moved when pulling motor i would know, & timing cover i used a degree level on it to check motor angle to pump ,didn't want to schratch it up,& fuel pump was in & out so much i didn't want to damage that either

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
boat

i sanded on my for weeks i think then my cousin laid carbon fiber down and it turned out great. u will be happy if you spend the time now while its stripped down. and dont be in a hurry. good luck

·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
finally drilled the first holes in the stringers. had to plan things out .all the blue tape was to mark rail kit so if it moved when pulling motor i would know, & timing cover i used a degree level on it to check motor angle to pump ,didn't want to schratch it up,& fuel pump was in & out so much i didn't want to damage that either
:oops:posted these in the wrong thread

1 - 14 of 14 Posts