Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Item is a Complete back to back boat interior that was removed from a Jet boat. It had 4" risers that were mounted on the bottom of the seats because it was used in a boat with a sub-floor (stringers are not exposed), seats can also be mounted on top of the stringers as well. Vinal is very soft & in good shape just very dirty. going to bribe step son clean them. $300.00

2nd Item is a pair of Bucket seats out of a Jet boat, they have some 4" riser boxes that can be used if seats are to be mounted to a sub-floor or can be mounted to stringers without boxes. Vinal is very soft & in good shape. $175.00

This stuff is located in Chandler Az. Sometimes I go to Havasu if this helps & I do take Pay pal.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interior

Ok to answer some questions that came up, the interior part that sits in front of the engine is 19" X 62", but this can be trimmed then restapled if its too long FYI.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boat Interior

Back to Back interior is still available, the buckets are sold.
Seats are all cleaned up now & look good, color is purple (looks blue in pics).

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Full Interior

Pending sale on Full interior for Jet Boat, I cant belive it took this long to sell!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seats

fastrat purchased them from me but has yet to pick them up, I am in the middle of moving so I would like them gone. contact him & maybe you can work something out. sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am using the computor at work, for some reason my computor will not let me post or anything. It kicks me off the site. WTF?????

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
bucket seats

do you still have them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts