Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who is still doing good terms on boats? I am finding it a bit tougher than I thought and my credit score is 781.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Depending on size and horse power, good luck.

Its shit out there right now.
i just got a 5.75% boat loan thru my local bank, my credit is 782;) give your local banks a try, most have $$$$$ they need to loan right now. i don't even have to make a payment for 90days(interest free too).

R

·
0 Posts
i just got a 5.75% boat loan thru my local bank, my credit is 782;) give your local banks a try, most have $$$$$ they need to loan right now. i don't even have to make a payment for 90days(interest free too).
See if they'll do a 29' boat with 1420HP? ;)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thank you for the refers.

What bank is that with, we are always looking to bring more banks on board to have more options for our cuustomers!

Andy

R

·
0 Posts
Too late....that is my obsession too. I want one, but with Merc 700's and NXT:D
That would be a helluva boat.

Made the wife think a little more last weekend when we were bobbing and weaving in our potato chip at the Regatta :)bulb

I've already given myself the green light :D

·
Registered
884 Posts

Made the wife think a little more last weekend when we were bobbing and weaving in our potato chip at the Regatta :)bulb

I gave myself the green light this year, my soon to be wife said No.
However, I told her if I get a new boat she get a month in Africa on a safari, so now she is thinking about giving the OK.

·
Registered
483 Posts

I didn't see you guys, was hopiing to run into you.

Andy

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
I gave myself the green light this year, my soon to be wife said No.
However, I told her if I get a new boat she get a month in Africa on a safari, so now she is thinking about giving the OK.
If that is the case go for it....a month in Africa for her and you can be in Havasu for that month with the new boat breaking it in while she is on Safari:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts