Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just picked up my new boat a couple of weeks ago and it has a really cool painted name on the back but I would like to change it. I've seen loads of vinyl lettering companies out there but I was looking to have a sign writer paint the new name on for me.

I've searched loads of places but come up with nothing :( so I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations. Here is an image of my current set-up:

I'm considering 2 different names: Locked 'N Loaded or Living For The Weekend. Please let me know what you guys think and thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just picked up my new boat a couple of weeks ago and it has a really cool painted name on the back but I would like to change it. I've seen loads of vinyl lettering companies out there but I was looking to have a sign writer paint the new name on for me.

I've searched loads of places but come up with nothing :( so I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations. Here is an image of my current set-up:

I'm considering 2 different names: Locked 'N Loaded or Living For The Weekend. Please let me know what you guys think and thanks in advance for your help!
Nice boat.....You know that changing a boats name requires a certain ritual. Bad Luck if you don't do one. Search the archived threads for the ceremony

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Hey rocket98, yeah I have heard about that and unfortunately I hear that it involves drinking :)devil I don't think that should be a problem :)sphss
Alright you found the link. Let me know when you plan on having the party. I've been practicing my ARGGGG and I'm up to speed on drinkin:)devil

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright you found the link. Let me know when you plan on having the party. I've been practicing my ARGGGG and I'm up to speed on drinkin:)devil
Definitely will do, although I think that I need slightly more practice on the drinking front...I'll try to perfect my technique over this long weekend! It may take some time though :D

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jc MASON At AJ'S Customs in Tempe, tell him rick sent you, It dosent get better than him, Unless you can track down Butcher.........:D
WOW, that stuff looks REALLY cool, thanks! I was hoping to find someone either in Lake Havasu or in the Palm Springs area???

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Or you can have CYCO Design make up a set for you. Money$ucker makes em and there purdy darn nice.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Mike Venditto Custom Lettering and Pinstriping--- his cell is 818-219-3012 he does great work and has been doing it for years.

He is a perfectionist and all of his work that I have seen is impeccable. Give him a call--- FYI his pricing is also very reasonable--- he did the name and port of call on our Howard:D.

KAP

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike Venditto Custom Lettering and Pinstriping--- his cell is 818-219-3012 he does great work and has been doing it for years.

He is a perfectionist and all of his work that I have seen is impeccable. Give him a call--- FYI his pricing is also very reasonable--- he did the name and port of call on our Howard:D.

KAP
That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, thanks so much!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Have you considered the name "Butters" with an image of this guy?
Haha yeah, I thought about it but I didn't want to get into any copyright infringement with the South Park guys, so I think I'll stick with Living For The Weekend!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts