Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
415 M3
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More parts

6061 billet V-Drive hardware all custom designed $ pm offer

6061 billet foot throtle. Built in throtle stop, adjustable every way possible. Back side of mounting plate drilled and tapped for down pedal if used in a V-drive. This foot pedal is sick. $ pm offer

Attachments

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Flexplate

I'll take the flexplate, and I'm in your backyard. I can transport other stuff to BHC if needed for others.........Ray

·
415 M3
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parts

Sunkisst, Chris the plumber sent a PM on the pan before you responded. I just went by the time on both posts. You have second shot.

Pan, pump, pickup combo sale pending.
Flexplate sale pending.

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Sunkisst, Chris the plumber sent a PM on the pan before you responded. I just went by the time on both posts. You have second shot.

Pan, pump, pickup combo sale pending.
Flexplate sale pending.
I am trying to buy C.T.P. multiple shots of good Tequilla so he sleeps in tomorrow!!!

·
415 M3
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My pm wasnt first right after you posted the pan last night?
I believe you stated you might be interested in the flexplate and wanted to know my location and stated you might also be able to use the pan. I responded with my location.... The members that bought the flexplate, pan, pump responded "I will take the pan, pump, flexplate, how do you want to be paid?" No hard feelings, I just dont sit on parts any more when someone may be interested. If a member knows what they are looking at and has the money, the parts are sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts