Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get some cracks and dings repaired. Anyone know a good spot out this way. I live in Carlsbad. Thanks

·
tintingsandiego
1,063 Posts
Try boat repair (service)on craigs list. I believe theres someone in oceanside for fiberglass and gel repair...

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I know that JP Marine has a guy down there in SD, he did an beautiful job on his 19' CP Red/white/blue!
619-443-3320
Todd

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
I know that JP Marine has a guy down there in SD, he did an beautiful job on his 19' CP Red/white/blue!
619-443-3320
Todd
No way... I got a guy who is "THE 'CHIT"... goes by the name of Toddnjuzz... you may know him....:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No way... I got a guy who is "THE 'CHIT"... goes by the name of Toddnjuzz... you may know him....:D
Ya i met him last year at the Tom Papp run. I have heard alot of good things about his work from a couple buddies of mine. Where is his shop at?

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
If I lived in SD, I would have been on it!...but he stated in the topic that he was looking for a guy out of your HOOD James...hook him up Holmes!

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
If I lived in SD, I would have been on it!...but he stated in the topic that he was looking for a guy out of your HOOD James...hook him up Holmes!
Carlsbad is just down the street from you... plus good work is worth the drive... hell, I go all the way to Yuma to Desert Yacht.:)devil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts