Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah..we Were Out There Yesterday...i Went In Early Wife Had To Work..he Was Pulling A Tube Around..when He Stopped(he Slowed Into Stop,,not Letting Water Go Over)..he Notices Water Coming In..by Then I Guess It Was Too Late...

We Talked To The Marina There They Have A Diver That Can Bring It Up Tomorrow..

He Is Deviastated..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yeah..we Were Out There Yesterday...i Went In Early Wife Had To Work..he Was Pulling A Tube Around..when He Stopped(he Slowed Into Stop,,not Letting Water Go Over)..he Notices Water Coming In..by Then I Guess It Was Too Late...

We Talked To The Marina There They Have A Diver That Can Bring It Up Tomorrow..

He Is Deviastated..
do you know what part of the lake it is at?

·
Registered
854 Posts
should of had a splash guard.:D
I knew that was coming....Actually his boat has a hatch cover, so something else must of happened.

Steve...Please let me know if there's anything we can due to help! I know he's got to be bummed...:mad:

Brian...HotSauce?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just talked to him..

There going out tomorrow with the divers..

It was a 20.5 open bow advantage...Bravo outdrive...

Hopefully they can get it up without to many issues...And figure out what happened..

·
Registered
67 Posts
This year has been crazy for sunken boats , 3rd or 4th one this year already.Hope he retrieves it in good condition and sorry to hear about this jetboaters nitemare. Always makes me sick to see or hear about a jetboat under water.Hope it goes smooth and good luck !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Hope its not the same diver sthat looked for my Bezer. They took me for 1800 bucks. They wanted the cash up front or they wouldnt dive. They're Divers not Scuba. Its black water there at Sag. Hope he's in the shallows.

**** Where did it go down? Front Back Narrows???

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I'm sorry to here about this. Do any of you guys have any sort of floation the front of your boats. Most jets have ample space in the front to install some. You could install closed cell foam or Air bags or even intertubes.

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Sorry to here that.

Hope it comes up easy, and no one gets hurt diving for it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It Happened In The Main Part Og The Lake From My Understanding..

Mcs Took Grids..there Estimating Its In About 30ft Of Water..

Hopefuly Can Get It Up With No Major Issues..

Thanks All

1 - 20 of 181 Posts