Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any good places to get seats for my Tahiti.
I was just thinking about building my own and just using pics to go by. But wanted to see if there are any ones out there that might be a reasonable
price.. Thanks and i'm sure i will have more threads since i'm in the middle of building this boat.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
There is a guy on these boards that goes by the name of LuckieStiff and he sells fiberglass buckets and rear bench seats, not sure if it's what you want but it is a option. Check the parts spam section to get ahold of him.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Fiberglass Seats are not the cheapest way to go but in the long run you will be Bucks ahead.. Not to mention they look alot better....

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
For a guy that is a LONG way from Socal, let me say that LuckyStiff is the shit! His stuff is right and more importantly, he treats his customers GOOD!!!

I've got an order in with him and have received regular updates on the progress. I don't know about you but when I make an order and the folks take the time to keep me in the loop about what's happening on my order makes me feel like it's not a "thankyou for your business/money, we'll send the stuff when we get around to it" dealio

Very few have the quality of service Skip at Luckystiff, Tom, Rhonda and Josh at Jetboatperformance and Tony and Jerry at Skagenboats have for their customers and I am happy to give them my business.....john

PS...iff'n all this means that you guys get busier and my stuff gets delayed, I'm gonna be pissed......;)hil:):)gay:(

no bull***** each of these guys/girls are cool

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
John-

Thanks for the kind words, speaking of progress, your seats should be done today, I'll take & post some pics when I go pick them up, I'll box 'em up tomorrow and ship them out Monday :)sphss

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
so why did you ask me for my address months ago? :)grn
I got something for you, I lost that PM, can you PM me on this board? I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I need a new back seat(bench) can you specifiy size when ordering? Also I'm curious how you would go about "bolting em in"??

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I need a new back seat(bench) can you specifiy size when ordering? Also I'm curious how you would go about "bolting em in"??
I only have 42" and 48" width benches, there's a number of ways you can attach them to the boat, either through the seat into the stringers, or with some aluminum seat brackets that I also sell.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i have seen a couple of stiffs seats in person, very nice product, if i was in the market, he would have my business.:)devil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts