Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this on RDP as well.

Got my embroidered jacket from Wes at Trident Boats. WOW. This thing looks good and not just because I am wearing it. Got a front pocket and back stitch. Top quality and I can't wait to whore myself out for Wes's sake. Thanks Wes, it looks great and I hope these photos inspire more to take you up on your offer.

I bought a jacket from Gap.com and had it shipped directly to Wes at Trident Boats. It's on sale for $29.99 right now. http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...001&pid=472790 Perfect light weight jacket for all California seasons.

I also had a couple hats stitched up to promote Riverdavesplace.com. Dave, I have one for you also. Any interest in hats for members? We could get a run going before the 16th possibly. I put my screen name on the back of mine so you guys will know who your laughing at when I walk by. Please say hi when your done laughing. haha Hope to meet a bunch of you in a week or so.

Hope it doesn't piss of PB that I am posting picks of stuff that pertains to RDP. I suppose if I wore my new PB shirt from the boat show I will have all three covered. haha

Attachments

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Thanks for representing Josh!

If anyone else is interested in taking me up on this, you can check out the offer here...
Trident Forum RDP under "Trident Embroidery Offer"

In short, I would love to have shwag right now for everyone to purchase, but I don't. If you have a favorite jacket, hat, beanie, shirt, blanket, whoopie cushion or dog sweater and you want to pimp the Trident brand, send it to me and I will embroider it for free.

The embroidery is really high quality, and you can see what sizes we have on Josh's jacket up there. Small on the chest is 6" and the back is 12".

Thanks for the support guys!

Wes

<fixed your link for you Wes, Rexone>

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
I hate my work computer, I can't see shit. :|err

I'll have to look when I get home. :)
Imagine a nice black jacket with embroidered logos on the front and back in silver and gold... :D

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate my work computer, I can't see shit. :|err

I'll have to look when I get home. :)
So what your saying is you can't see this?

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I attached the images. I wonder if that will fix it. I could see it fine with firefox.

·
Banned
55 Posts
I posted this on RDP as well.

Got my embroidered jacket from Wes at Trident Boats. WOW. This thing looks good and not just because I am wearing it. Got a front pocket and back stitch. Top quality and I can't wait to whore myself out for Wes's sake. Thanks Wes, it looks great and I hope these photos inspire more to take you up on your offer.

I bought a jacket from Gap.com and had it shipped directly to Wes at Trident Boats. It's on sale for $29.99 right now. http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...001&pid=472790 Perfect light weight jacket for all California seasons.

I also had a couple hats stitched up to promote Riverdavesplace.com. Dave, I have one for you also. Any interest in hats for members? We could get a run going before the 16th possibly. I put my screen name on the back of mine so you guys will know who your laughing at when I walk by. Please say hi when your done laughing. haha Hope to meet a bunch of you in a week or so.

Hope it doesn't piss of PB that I am posting picks of stuff that pertains to RDP. I suppose if I wore my new PB shirt from the boat show I will have all three covered. haha

You are a straight up ***!
I for one am glad to know who to avoid now.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Pretty cool. Like the hat idea

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
You are a straight up ***!
I for one am glad to know who to avoid now.
"straight" up "***" That's funny Brad.

I am down for poking fun. Kind of like I did to myself with this.

I put my screen name on the back of mine so you guys will know who your laughing at when I walk by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts