Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
I've had Eliminator do 2 for me to haul from Calif to Idaho, ...............one was a 210 Hallett the other was an 18 ft. Patterson wood decker. Bothe arrived in pristine condition,........................when I sold the Patterson, the guy that bought it was in Tennessee, I took it to Eliminator for the 2nd time, the guy said it arrived in great shape :D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Yep, call the Eliminator Shop 951-943-4422. You'll prolly get connected to Fear. Not sure of the rate...seems like $10/ft or so...??
And it's $10 per square foot, not linear.;)

·
Custom user title
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww wish I had thought of calling Mario for it. Got it done at Eliminator. $25 a running foot.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
25 seems a little high, with the hauling I get boats done and most of the time it runs roughly 15 per foot., You can go to GT performance in upland, Gary Teaque and he will get it done.

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Originally posted by ChumpeChange;
And it's $10 per square foot, not linear.;)
No friggin way!! I had this Sanger cruiser done before transporting from Minnesota to California. It was $10.00 per lineal foot. Total of $210.00
If it were per square foot it would have been $2,400.00. I know things in SoCal are more expensive than the midwest, but....no way! Jocko

Attachments

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Originally posted by ChumpeChange;
No friggin way!! I had this Sanger cruiser done before transporting from Minnesota to California. It was $10.00 per lineal foot. Total of $210.00
If it were per square foot it would have been $2,400.00. I know things in SoCal are more expensive than the midwest, but....no way! Jocko
My bad....I didn't see the word "shrink" and I was just thinking he was talking about vinyl wrapping for a new design.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
25 seems a little high, with the hauling I get boats done and most of the time it runs roughly 15 per foot., You can go to GT performance in upland, Gary Teaque and he will get it done.

Comment:

I agree with DRS and realistically $10 a linear foot is right on the money. I am going to buy the stuff and the heat gun so I can do it whenever I need to travel long distances.

Going long distances without it is just crazy especially if you get all that diesel sludge in your upholstery seams and stitching.

KAP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts