Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now with some decent tunes on the boat (See: Boaters report card or Audio section), I need some lake tunes. Whats some of the must have songs?? :D

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Now with some decent tunes on the boat (See: Boaters report card or Audio section), I need some lake tunes. Whats some of the must have songs?? :D
You name it, I got !:D
Kid Rock All Sumer long is a good new one.:)devil

·
Formerly NoCal NoBoat
80 Posts
Chuck Prophet - "Summertime Thing"

But you'll have to ignore the lyric about "jump into the river". IMO, "jump into the lake" wouldn't flow with the rest of the song.

Killer song - a little alternative, a little country - a great guitar solo

·
Registered
590 Posts

So Wade, can I expect to have you cruise in to my favorite quiet spot, and crank up some noise now, or will you respect my soletude, and let me plug my IPOD into your stereo so I can at least piss everybody off with my music choices??:D:)devil

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Beach Boys, Endless Summer:D

Don't do rap, it sounds even worse in a boat.....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just park next to me at the sandbar and you will have all the new and old songs alike. I have about 12 solid hrs of music on my I-pod

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
La Grange, ZZ Top
Baba O'Reilly, The Who
Fins, Jimmy Buffett
Bang the Drum All Day, Todd Rundgren
Let's Go Crazy, Prince
Fool in the Rain, Led Zeppelin
Born to Run, Bruce Springsteen
Revolution, The Beatles
More Than a Feeling, Boston
Money for Nothing, Dire Straits

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.