Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m restoring a 1981 Miller. I just redid all the wood seat bases and now need to get it upholstered.

I want to get a good job, but don’t want to have to take out a huge loan.

Can anybody recommend any body in the Ventura county area?

Thanks

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
I know you asked for Ventura County, I have no clue.

I have used Martinez in Corona. They do good work and dont break the bank.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I know you asked for Ventura County, I have no clue.

I have used Martinez in Corona. They do good work and dont break the bank.
I'm with Dan on this one, Martinez does amazing work at great prices. You won't be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Just took my boat to Shockwave in Corona and couldn't be happier...you prob just need to figure out if you want the old school look or a more updated one and pick a shop based upon that.

·
Registered
836 Posts
gotta plug my guy here in long beach. erwin's custom upholstery on cherry blvd. very happy with how they came out. i told him i wanted a modern feel but still have the old school look and i wanted tweed and white. he did the extra white piping and i think they came out great. i had a fill piece made as well for the rounded sides. I made the seat bases and glassed em all they did the upholstery.

·
Registered
162 Posts
gotta plug my guy here in long beach. erwin's custom upholstery on cherry blvd. very happy with how they came out. i told him i wanted a modern feel but still have the old school look and i wanted tweed and white. he did the extra white piping and i think they came out great. i had a fill piece made as well for the rounded sides. I made the seat bases and glassed em all they did the upholstery.

Dig the tweed! My buddy and I were just talking about how tweed would work! Looks good

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
i guy redid mine in castaic, we used the old bases and with new foam and 3 different vinyls it was $300 and they look greaat. i forget the name of the place, total hole in the wall on castaic rd. next to vinnys pizza....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts