Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I have had hotrods, harley's, and other boats I have never been involved with a jet boat. My interest has always been there but now I am really looking at buying one. How does one set a price on a jet boat? The boat in question is a 1988 Condor TX-19 with a blown 468 BBC. Would someone please help me determining a value of this boat? Seems to be in very good condition also. Another question is being I live in Louisiana we don't have huge freshwater lakes to ride in. Most of our riding would be in moderately traveled rivers and a saltwater lake. Can these boats take anything other that dead calm waters? Thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Thats not alot of information to go on really and Im no jet boat expert either... they suck and blow water is all I know!:wink2: The Condor I think is a tunnel type hull? and they are better than most for a jet:hmmm:.

The Blown 468 BBC price really depends on whats in it and who did the work on it and when.... could be worth $1000 to $10,000.... and ultimately what a buyer wants to pay....

Put this in the Jetboat section and you will get a few more responses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts