Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see some videos of your boats running, i'll start it off here's mine from last Saturday june - YouTube

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's my buddy Shea. He'll b at BB with us. That thing has 2 of the 4* wedges in it. I been thinkn bout adding another one to mine so mine will throw one like that.

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Lol.....that's an impressive roost to say the least!

David, in BB, are you still staying at the cabin James had last year?

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
that thing sure looks good, big difference from last year
Yep its running a lot better. me and Jeff with a little help from B1 racing have applied some of that super secret squirrel shit that you've heard Jeff talk so much about. Adjustments have been made 1 degree at a time and then GPS over the same distance ( APX 800 ft ). I put 1 degree down in the diverter to see if I can pick a couple MPH by droping the thrust a little. Last GPS reading was :54::happy::shhh: LOL.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep its running a lot better. me and Jeff with a little help from B1 racing have applied some of that super secret squirrel shit that you've heard Jeff talk so much about. Adjustments have been made 1 degree at a time and then GPS over the same distance ( APX 800 ft ). I put 1 degree down in the diverter to see if I can pick a couple MPH by droping the thrust a little. Last GPS reading was :54::happy::shhh: LOL.
I'm assuming it was so slow the GPS couldn't even pick it up.... that's why you didn't put a number

·
Registered
396 Posts
WOW!!!! Looks like its set up nice,sounds healthy. Must be great fun stabbing the throttle:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp Triple digits:hmmm: Great work Don....

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
WOW!!!! Looks like its set up nice,sounds healthy. Must be great fun stabbing the throttle:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp Triple digits:hmmm: Great work Don....

Thanks its a rush :happy: I hope one of these days to get it on the ropes at an outlaw race. But that's a long ways off right now.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks its a rush :happy: I hope one of these days to get it on the ropes at an outlaw race. But that's a long ways off right now.
of course it is, """"NEXTYEAR""".....bahahahahahahaha

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
of course it is, """"NEXTYEAR""".....bahahahahahahaha
I see the window licker made a comment :)Unsure

Would someone please keep him away from the urinal biscuits, he thinks there mints and it screws up his thinking.:happy:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see the window licker made a comment :)Unsure

Would someone please keep him away from the urinal biscuits, he thinks there mints and it screws up his thinking.:happy:
hey my mommy said as long as I wear my helmet I can go outside

1 - 14 of 14 Posts