Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Cheers for beers!
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
launching 10am from Orwood, maybe hit up windmill, then Garlic Bro's for lunch. Anyone wanna roll?

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Danny,
I'm in!!!
See you for breakfast. I've got a full boat.
:)devil
Hey Mark,your boat's never full when you go to Berryessa,what gives???:)sphss
Anyway,we're gonna be there this weekend,come on up and make it a double-header!!!:)devil:)hand

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Brian,
What day(s)?
:)hand
Sorry I missed Shasta. I had to finish a bid for a project on the Folsom Dam. It was so important it couldn't wait. The General still hasn't submitted the bid. Go figure.
If I go to Berryessa Susan will go. The Delta, grandson, nephew, granddaughter and friend.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
See how you guys are. Wait till I make plans and then make this offer. I guess I will never follow you guys around.:mad:

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
I'm out!

My dog is in the hospital. Pick him up am Saturday. Blew his knee out jumping over a retaining wall.
Mark

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
That sucks bro, my Pit did the same thing jumping and running around the house like a kitten...lol

Surgery took care of it but it wasn't cheap :-(

Wishing your dog a speedy recovery.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Thanks Terry. Scamp is home now. And I could have replaced my log style exhaust with some lightning products!

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Lampshade? I gots me some satelite TV right there!
Glad you had a day on the water somewhere.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Well. Sure glad I went to CFW. You would have stood me up. I would have been PISSED and would have tracked you down and THEN....THEN... You know what would of happened.:|err:|err:|err

·
Cheers for beers!
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well. Sure glad I went to CFW. You would have stood me up. I would have been PISSED and would have tracked you down and THEN....THEN... You know what would of happened.:|err:|err:|err
I would've done the Delta thing if people came out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts