Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He offerred me his business for his future pool service. However, I dont own a pool service company or work for one. But I must say, If I ever do venture into the business of cleaning pool: its fantastic to know I already have my first custmer!!!

Again what a class act.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I got this one on RD's place

06-15-2009, 07:43 PM boatless4741
Banned

villa park
why you gonna come over with your daddy and beat me up what kind of a comment was that

·
Banned
80 Posts
i did mistake you rivertrash

A pool guy would be a step up from what you do YOUR A FRIGGEN REAL ESTATE AGENT TALK ABOUT BOTTOM FEEDING..Look guys their are about 10 people on here that control this board and if you make them mad they trash you just like the trash river is slinging did anyone see the nasty post he sent me first..the only excitement this place see's is when i come on and get in your face otherwise everyone bows down to the allmighty guys on this board...enjoy the fun have some most of you guys post so much you couldnt possibly be out on the riverat all..woooohoooo boatless is a star and who cares about riverdaves place gee how hard it it to renew your ip and keep getting by the admin its just not worth the time to visit with those guys at all...thye dont have any boats i want...

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A pool guy would be a step up from what you do YOUR A FRIGGEN REAL ESTATE AGENT TALK ABOUT BOTTOM FEEDING..Look guys their are about 10 people on here that control this board and if you make them mad they trash you just like the trash river is slinging did anyone see the nasty post he sent me first..the only excitement this place see's is when i come on and get in your face otherwise everyone bows down to the allmighty guys on this board...enjoy the fun have some most of you guys post so much you couldnt possibly be out on the riverat all..woooohoooo boatless is a star and who cares about riverdaves place gee how hard it it to renew your ip and keep getting by the admin its just not worth the time to visit with those guys at all...thye dont have any boats i want...

What nasty post? If you correctly read the pm posted above. You are the 1st sender dipshiit!
Better get offline boatless, I think your mommy is calling you down to dinner.

Your calling me a bottom feeder while your the one on here begging for someone to let you take over payments on a boat. Wow.. very interesting.

How could someone that has trouble spelling and couldn't fill out a MCDonalds job application, possible own a 50 million dollar company as you claim. If your so rich, prove it!

Like I said earlier today:

Go make some money or work on your shiity credit score because nobody here is going to help you.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I swear he even tries to verbally joust like Grads, what a child with the my dicks bigger than yours routine. What a tool, no redeeming qualities at all.

·
Banned
80 Posts
wow

As i said before perfect name for a realtor holds people hand to escrow them shoves it right up there for a fee..the name even suits you better now that your a realtor......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.