Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
5,685 Posts
Im sending this email to him now:

Dear Potential Boat Buyer,

My name in King William Scott III from Nigeria. I have a Utlra Custom Boats 27' cat that I must get rid of and I would like to sell to you. Please send me you bank account info so I can collect a reasonable down payment. I will send pictures once you have sent me your account info as to see how serious you are. I look forward to working this deal with you. Please also send me:

• wife's maiden name
  • home address
  • work address
  • last 4 of our social security number
  • 3 phone numbers
  • drivers lic number
  • birthplace
  • first pets name
  • mothers maiden name
  • wifes full social security number
sincerely,
The King

· Banned
72 Posts
boatless

Well OK you caught me this is me i would have joined this thread allready earlier but im too busy lookng at boats...as far as rivertrash thinking im nigerian well need i say more about his name pretty much says it all...

but im still looking for an ultra but i think im gonna have to settle for a 2008 elim daytona with a 525 seems to be the best option yet...

Im trying to get that skater dude in the channel at moabi the lick this one i would love to take over the payments on that baby..

and just to clear the air I am serious and i will get a boat its just a matter of time so dont hesitate to PM me...:)devil

· Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts

· Banned
72 Posts
angiebaby

reread the post in english angie NEVER said i have a home with 4 million in equity i do remeber however that i have a home that could be worth 4 million.....but not sure of the post exactly and i have always had a home in bullhead i have had it since new in 2000 but its certainly not worth 4 million more like 400k would be more like it....but does it matter to you angie you dont have a boat i want anyways....

· Islander Moho Trash
2,034 Posts
This guy can't go away too soon.

What a douche.

· Registered
6,017 Posts
reread the post in english angie NEVER said i have a home with 4 million in equity i do remeber however that i have a home that could be worth 4 million.....but not sure of the post exactly and i have always had a home in bullhead i have had it since new in 2000 but its certainly not worth 4 million more like 400k would be more like it....but does it matter to you angie you dont have a boat i want anyways....

Dude..Don't piss off the school marm...:|err :|err :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.