Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
The guy is persistent.
He's gonna get this deal done somehow, and someone is gonna lose there azz...

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
The guy is persistent.
He's gonna get this deal done somehow, and someone is gonna lose there azz...
Basically what I'm thinking....hopefully it all works out for whoever takes him up on it, as they'll likely already be in a bad spot. He could be legit?

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The add comes up under numerous searches on craigslist with different titles.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Im sending this email to him now:

Dear Potential Boat Buyer,

My name in King William Scott III from Nigeria. I have a Utlra Custom Boats 27' cat that I must get rid of and I would like to sell to you. Please send me you bank account info so I can collect a reasonable down payment. I will send pictures once you have sent me your account info as to see how serious you are. I look forward to working this deal with you. Please also send me:

• wife's maiden name
  • home address
  • work address
  • last 4 of our social security number
  • 3 phone numbers
  • drivers lic number
  • birthplace
  • first pets name
  • mothers maiden name
  • wifes full social security number
sincerely,
The King

·
Banned
80 Posts
boatless

Well OK you caught me this is me i would have joined this thread allready earlier but im too busy lookng at boats...as far as rivertrash thinking im nigerian well need i say more about his name pretty much says it all...

but im still looking for an ultra but i think im gonna have to settle for a 2008 elim daytona with a 525 seems to be the best option yet...

Im trying to get that skater dude in the channel at moabi the lick this one i would love to take over the payments on that baby..

and just to clear the air I am serious and i will get a boat its just a matter of time so dont hesitate to PM me...:)devil

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
angiebaby

reread the post in english angie NEVER said i have a home with 4 million in equity i do remeber however that i have a home that could be worth 4 million.....but not sure of the post exactly and i have always had a home in bullhead i have had it since new in 2000 but its certainly not worth 4 million more like 400k would be more like it....but does it matter to you angie you dont have a boat i want anyways....

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
This guy can't go away too soon.

What a douche.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
reread the post in english angie NEVER said i have a home with 4 million in equity i do remeber however that i have a home that could be worth 4 million.....but not sure of the post exactly and i have always had a home in bullhead i have had it since new in 2000 but its certainly not worth 4 million more like 400k would be more like it....but does it matter to you angie you dont have a boat i want anyways....

Dude..Don't piss off the school marm...:|err :|err :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.