Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
I saw a huge bobcat at the islander last july 4th weekend. He walked right by me while i was sitting outside my motorhome. I had a spot right by the lake. He was in no hurry just cruising!

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Yeah, I'd say that would be an unusual sight on the lake alright.

·
Registered
643 Posts
We see Bob cats in Parker drinking from the river in the early mornings when we go water skiing. Last one we saw was just across from Roadrunner.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I saw a big ass turtle come up for air in the channel one time and nobody believes me but I know what I saw. It was pretty damn big too, bigger that a basketball!! And I was sober:D:D NSF

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Last year,a buddy seen one swimming across the channel coming out of clear lake, on the lower river. Couldn't believe it.

Darrell.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I saw a big ass turtle come up for air in the channel one time and nobody believes me but I know what I saw. It was pretty damn big too, bigger that a basketball!! And I was sober:D:D NSF
I've seen turtles in the Channel,Saw a big one probablly 16" - 18" around come up for air and then another time i saw one on the beach on the north end of the Channel by Crazy Horse.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Been told they're in Steamboat too. Haven't seen one myself yet but enough people have told me so I'm on the side of "true" statement.
The cat is amazing though, I thought they didn't like being in water. I know they need to drink but cross the lake swimming?? wow.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts